Please help

K8te

Recently I broke my phone and have to use my partners phone I had to reset a password and the password was sent in a text to his phone n7mber which I was using I’m hopeless at social media if. Can attach a picture of the text can someone tell me if he has a tinder account or what the hell this text means how can I attach a picture

Just spell out the text. No one wants to read a screen shot. Why are you using his generosity in lending you his phone as an opportunity to snoop? Ask him what it means. Why did you change his passcode? Are you sure he knows you are using this phone? Why aren't you focused on getting a replacement? Do you have other devices you can use, tablet, laptop etc.?

I have a screen shot of the text resetting my password and because we share the same phone right now another confirmation came through, how can I attach the text so someone can explain to me what’s going on

It sounds like you broke into his phone otherwise you would have the passcode and you would ask him about any reset.

my partners phone I had to reset a password and the password was sent in a text to his phone n7mber. can someone tell me if he has a tinder account or what the hell this text means how can I attach a picture
Recently I broke my phone and have to use my partners phone I had to reset a password and the password was sent in a text to his phone n7mber which I was using I’m hopeless at social media if. Can attach a picture of the text can someone tell me if he has a tinder account or what the hell this text means how can I attach a picture
So is your main motive here is to figure out if your boyfriend has a Tinder account?

Archived