Rings and blings

Jeffbobo

So I ran across a women on a couple of different occasions who seemed to be a bit flirtatious. I noticed that she had a number of different rings on both of her hands, including her ring finger. Her ring finger had a flat gold (almost looked like a gold cylinder) on it; definately didn’t look like a traditional “Married ring”. For the life of me, I can’t figure what all the rings and their placement and types mean? Seems it used to be so much easier to figure these things out. Lol. Is there rhyme or reason?

I think the vast majority of women who are married tend to wear their wedding rings, but I have known a few (not many) single girls who have worn a variety of rings on 5 or more fingers, including their left ring finger (traditionally their wedding/engagement finger). Hard to know with this friend of yours other than asking her directly if she's married or not.

Yeah, I think you're looking at a rare breed there. If she's rocking jewelry on all fingers, I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask her number. But, for her end of things, it doesn't seem a terribly effective method to attract eligible bachelors with her ring ringer covered (even if the others are as well). But that's all assuming she cares, which it's of course fine if she doesn't.

Archived