Hi everyone!

First of all I would like to say that this never ever happened to me, I do not become obsessed about a guy on a daily routine.

Now to my story. In February (yes, 10 months ago) I met a guy at this party. He was from out of town along with his friends. I was serving beer and he kept flirting with me, kissing my hand in a very galant and charming way. I do not usually receive this kind of attention from men, so you might imagine how nervous and unnatural I was. He then asked me out on a date and I panicked and said no. At first I wasnt giving it too much thought but then I became really angry with myself since this kind of thing never happens to me and the guy was incredibly charming.

So then, Ive decided to repair my mistake, I added him on Facebook and I wanted to invited him out to grab a cup of coffee on something eventhough he was not from my town. I thought, if he wanted to see me he would accept my invite and then I could actually ask him out and explain that I made a mistake.

BUT he never added me so I "moved on" except I didnt. I am still full of regret and keep thinking about what would have happened if I said yes that night.

While I was stalking him (oh my god............. I feel embarassed) I find out that his sister lives in the same town as my friend. I want to ask her to become friends with the girl so she could find out when will her brother come to visit her and the maybe meet him again. Is it too desperate to try to see him now ??? What do you think?

Thank you!!!

A good looking guy tried to pick you up at a party for a hookup. You didn't make any mistakes buy turning that down. Don't chase him down, he probably doesn't even remember you after all the beers. If he did, you would know and he would have looked you up.

He then asked me out on a date and I panicked and said no.

Kissing the hand of a woman he doesn't even know. He's a player. Learn how to read the signs and save yourself a lot of grief. He's practiced at coming on strong because he's in a hurry to woo and get into bed his next victim. And yes, predators prey on the weakest of the pack. He could see you're lacking in confidence and don't have a lot of experience in the world of dating.

If you want a boyfriend, join some meetups for people in your age group in a hobby you might like, or for outdoor activities like hiking and bicycling and kayaking, etc. Decent guys will take their time getting to know you, and without touching you inappropriately and without your permission. Good luck and take care of yourself.

I want to ask her to become friends with the girl so she could find out when will her brother come to visit her and the maybe meet him again. Is it too desperate to try to see him now ??? What do you think?

Naah, involving other people to stalk someone is messy kid stuff. If the guy was all that interested, he would have accepted your invite. He did not, so he was never a good bet for anything good to develop in the first place.

If you want to meet men, use online dating to set up quick coffee meets with people who are local to you. Fantasies about a distant lover are just that, while the reality of distance as a barrier to developing anything meaningful is just that.

Head high, and move your focus onto productive ways of meeting a better match for you.

Archived