abusive or not? pretty confused

anotherC

I agree with itsallgrand. It would be bad enough if she were just someone who lashes out physically sometimes and then feels bad about it. That alone would disqualify her as a grilfriend. But she actually seemingly took pleasure in knowing that she injured you. She doesn't just have a temper; she's sadistic.

Little chills went down my back reading how she laughed in your face when you told her she had caused serious injury to your thumb. She had continued even when you were screaming. She knew what she was doing and intended to cause you harm.

Not only does she lack empathy, she delights in causing harm.

I agree that's demented. My bet is that there's more in her past than just an abusive relationship.

It's only been six months...Seems by your questions you're not going to break up with her.

You'll live to regret it, rest assured of that.

Don't understand how anyone would tolerate being yelled at and called names, as well as being injured to the point that you scream and it actually causes damage?

Like she's actually alittle unhinged.

Google it.

Abusers who admit they have a problem and voluntarily attend abuser-specific therapy have a less than 2% success rate of never abusing again.

News flash...she LIKES causing you pain. Abusers abuse because they like it, with the side bonus of believing their victims deserve it. Why would they stop doing something they enjoy??

Hello! There are 2 ways of your behavior now:

1) Run as faster as you can and never regret

2) Become a person who always tries no to worry her and not to make her feel sad, philter even single thing you are saying, no suspicious jokes ( and you don't know her criteria) and act like she want you to act

I don't think that this kind of things are normal in a good relationship. And by the way yesterday I felt like my finger is broken and it was SOOO discomfort but right now everything is fine. I can't imagine your pain from a ligament then (((

Archived