Playing with me or what?

Wolfshook

So,

This girl and me hang out at the same place (like a group where people meet) but from start we didnt have much interaction. Then one day she contacted me on fb we talked some and then she has seen me.

I blew it off and went to this place next week,she sees me there comes to my table often and talks to me going back and forth between my table and her friends. Every time next day she'd contact me,talk a bit and then "seen" me.

I decided to ask her out but she had a trip and she said she'd let me know when she comes home.

I decided to forget it and just continue with my stuff. Next week comes,she's at that place again,runs up to me and we again chat a bit,she takes my wristband and goes away.

Contacts me next day with picture of my band on her wrist and says she slept with it. Again I ask her to go out this weekend with me and she just "seens" me.

It's getting frustrating. I know I shouldnt focus much on this but would like to know what you think what her motives are?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'seen' or 'seens', but if a single girl contacts me online and then keeps coming up to me, then takes my wristband and says she slept with it, it means she likes you.

Next time you see her in person ask her out and go from there.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'seen' or 'seens', but if a single girl contacts me online and then keeps coming up to me, then takes my wristband and says she slept with it, it means she likes you.

Next time you see her in person ask her out and go from there.

"seen" is when somebody looks at your message on fb but doesnt reply to it.

Unless she gets back to you about hanging out this weekend, I'd just write her off. No idea what the wristband incident was. Seems pretty weird even if as a show of interest.

It is weird, it was stupid entrance wristband (it's used instead of ticket),and she had her own and took mine too in a playful way. It's so badly made they usually dont survive through the night so that's what was really weird to me and made me think that she likes me.

Archived