We had an argument and I am afraid I wont hear from him again

KARA20

Thank you so much for your support and advice. What a shame that this happened...cause I really have feelings for him. If it happens that he will ask me what's the reason why I went quiet what best thing to say? First of all that am not even on his priorities ...or in his plans in near future. That I am not looking to be someone entertainment and a cheerleader.....and finally if I annoy him already that much than there is simply no point....

All you need to do is tell him this isn't working for you anymore. Period. There really is nothing more to discuss with him.

He's too much of a self-centred clown to ever see things from your point of view anyway. Trying to argue it will be futile.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard a beep from him. We never had a longer break in contact than 3 days. I haven't back from Saturday...was this his exit comment than? Funny enough I spoke with a few friends and all of them said I was wrong for opening bag of nuts without his permission and leaving then to dry ...really ?

Am I going mad ? Does that mean he is upset although I apologised ? I also apologised last week after our major argument but this time I won't be doing so...and as you all advised - I evaluate the relationship. True is he was doing so many things for me .... I didn't even had a chance to cook for him once ...he did so many times for me....he won't feel my absence much....it shows already .....so if I would ask about nuts we would be all good now ? This is petty as hell...

OP, this isn't about a bag of nuts.

You want to believe it is, because that would be a simple thing to fix. It has nothing to do with that, though. Not by a very long shot, and you know that. It's about him being a jerk and poor candidate for a relationship, and you not having enough self-esteem to believe you can do better than this. Stop measuring your self-worth based on what this low-quality man thinks. There is a reason he is single - think about why that really is.

He's not going to be the love of your life.

He texted me an hour ago to ask how is my week going and that he was super busy doing some building works. He also asked if he can forward his friend resume ( as I promised to help him out by sending his cv to few people I know).

How cheeky ....am shocked and quite offended.

You would not be shocked and offended Kara if you had blocked him as you were advised on here.

He is acting as if nothing had happened and he is doing that precisely because you are not giving a clear signal that you want nothing to do with him.

Archived