My bf cheated on me in because I slept with someone before we became official

Keeeeks

My now boyfriend recently cheated on me in revenge because I had slept with someone before we had became official, had a title or commitment towards each other, however in a small amount of time we did create a lot of memories, we were sleeping with each other and generally spent a lot of time together. He ended up getting locked away and a month and a bit into that I was out, in the city at a hotel and had slept with someone. We became official 4-6 months after the incident and it is now a year later and he has decided to sleep with another girl in revenge of what I did with also knowing that it wasn't only us two in the picture anymore as I am 5 months pregnant with our son. He hasn't been the easiest person and ever since he had found out about the choice I had made he has put me through hell and back one to many times, most of our now relationship problems were based on that one incident, at least once a week we argued or fought about it, he said many hurtful things towards me and it got to the point that he was able to make me hold so much hate towards myself, I was so that depressed that I just hated life, I hated waking up, I hated the person I was because that's what he portrayed me as, the worse possible human to walk this planet in this duration of time I have made a lot of sarcrafices in order for him to realise that I am serious about our relationship and that I really do love him and that, that incident shouldn't define who I am in this relationship. I have deactivated my social media sites, I stopped going out and never leave my house unless it's to see him or to go to appointments, I blocked my guy best friends number and stopped speaking to him, I do not speak to any males at all as I am not allowed to, I only ever speak to him and one other female friend on the regular, he's requested that when I dress I dress appropriately which means no cleavage what so ever and something baggy that will cover my bottom, there's more then that but back to the problem he has now done what he has done he thinks that it's okay and that he has done nothing wrong because I had also slept with someone but my problem is that we weren't together when I did do what I did. He has the mentality that we are both just as bad as each other now it's time to move on and start over with our relationship and I'm truly stuck on what to do and I try explaining what he has done is worse and more of selfish and heartless act but I honestly don't think he cares, just as long as he got his revenge he's happy.

This guy is a toxic, dysfunctional and abusive individual to the extreme. You would do both yourself and your baby a great favor by getting rid of him immediately and never looking back. Right now, your only focus should be on the future wellbeing of your child (and yourself of course).

It would be a terrible thing to bring this baby into such an unhealthy and toxic environment. Please think of the child's future.

The sooner you are rid of this abusive jerk, the better.

This sounds to me like you're in a very toxic relationship.

You don't interact with other males because of him, you hate life, and you only speak to him and one other female friend.

These are all signs of a toxic and/or emotionally abusive relationship.

He's using the excuse that you slept with someone before you guys were even official to cheat on you. I know you love him and all, but is this really what love is? Do you want to bring your child into this type of home?

Not only are you dealing with your own emotional sanity here, there is also a child involved.

Because there's a child involved, I don't know if it's absolute best that you leave this man but I think that is a decision you need to make by yourself. Do you want to continue in a relationship where your boyfriend is toxic?

You should have dumped him a long time ago. Getting pregnant was very irresponsible of you. The guy is a control freak, can you see that? He's alienating you from friends, keeping you captive at home, and it's only going to get worse. Do yourself and the baby a favour and leave and dont look back. He's an abusive jerk.

Archived