I can't stop thinking (original post from a few months back)

Michael199

I posted a while back about still being in love with my ex , here is my original post "Me and my ex split up about 11 months ago , I miss her so much she cut off contact with me about 5 months ago even after we split we talked every single day and we even met up and did stuff together then slowly we didn't go out more and more , and then she blocked me because she felt like she needed to give me space and it killed me from everyday to never speaking to her again, she recently got a new bf and my heart drops I've seen them kiss in person also there was no warning nothing , she was my best friend how can someone just stop and cut someone out there life so easy someone you loved , why is it me thinking about her every single day from bed time to morning I've even been with a few different girls sexualy but it hasent changed. Why am I still in love with her and she just moved on like nothing ever happend I just want to talk to her, I miss her so much"

Anyway it's now 2017 and nearly march and nothings changed I think of her from when I get up to when I sleep I come down and it just raced through my mind thinking of her and her bf being so happy getting to kiss her cuddle and how that isn't me , I still repeat it in my mind I've seen them together in person a few times, don't get me wrong I've actually had episodes of weeks where I was fine and thought I did it got over but I'm back and it's not as simple as oh occupy your mind go do things etc , the problem is it gets me so depressed that I won't get to speak to her ever again and I want to so bad I just want to be able.to contact her and tell her everything but I know I can't I just think of how happy I was,we was , I continue to sit here and think and think and I'm so depressed I just need the universe to work some luck for me I can't move on.

Where do you run into them? Can you avoid that if possible? Also delete and block her from all social media.

This is an ok but empty start. Get a great profile and pics up on some dating apps and start messaging women and meet for coffee. Look for quality women not just sexual encounters. Also brush up your image, clothes, hair etc. to pick up your self-esteem.

Join some groups or clubs, volunteer. Take lessons or classes, even yoga or cooking or dancing where your are likely to meet women and you have some fun.

I've even been with a few different girls sexualy but it hasent changed.

I continue to sit here and think and think and I'm so depressed I just need the universe to work some luck for me I can't move on.

That's not how it works. The 'universe' helps those who help themselves. Emotions follow behaviors, not the other way around. If you sit and ruminate, that's just drilling yourself a deeper hole to climb out of, and nothing will change. So change THAT.

Archived