getting over him when everything reminds me of him

esm12

I'm just struggling so much today. He never took me out, never showed me off, and I'm sure he's out having fun with some girl while I'm sitting here lonely. I just don't know why I wasn't pretty enough..why I was good enough for him to use but not to ever take me out in public. Like he really made it seem like the most awful thing in the world that people would think we are together..he never showed affection in public the few times we did go out. I just don't get why I wasn't good enough what was so wrong with me that he couldn't treat me like he treated his other girls.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't help either that I've never even been on a date. All guys just want sex. Granted, I go after the same type of guy but even still...what is so wrong with me that guys can't even be seen in public with me. Especially someone that claimed he loved me...

You shouldn't even have at home dates the first few times. That's a hookup, why settle for that? You should first meet for coffee, the go out on dates for a while. Try not to keep repeating this with guys.

All guys just want sex. Granted, I go after the same type of guy but even still...what is so wrong with me that guys can't even be seen in public with me.
  • 2 months later...

I thought I was getting better. Actually, I was. but he contacted me again, and I was so stupid and fell for it. After we had sex, he told me he had slept with other girls and that he would never want a relationship with me, even though he tried to tell me this was more than "friends with benefits" and went to a movie with me. I just don't know how my self esteem got so low I allowed this.

I thought I was getting better. Actually, I was. but he contacted me again, and I was so stupid and fell for it. After we had sex, he told me he had slept with other girls and that he would never want a relationship with me, even though he tried to tell me this was more than "friends with benefits" and went to a movie with me. I just don't know how my self esteem got so low I allowed this.

You are okay, a mistake doesnt take you back to step 1. You were duped and its okay to admit. Just dont let it happen again.

I also feel like I kept going back because I didn't want another girl to have him...I still struggle with the idea of him with another girl...and I don't know how that is possible with how awful he treated me.

Regardless of what you do with him or for him, you will not influence his actions or decisions. Men will always do what they want to do so yes u did things with him so you wouldn't lose him, but he has shown you plenty of times that he will mess around regardless.

Please block and delete him and do NOT talk to him again. Don't let yourself be used for hookups. Like he makes his own decisions so do u my dear and it's time to think better to be alone and unhappy than momentarily happy and then feel used.

I hope you find your self confidence and I hope you find happiness.

Archived