Open Club  ·  93 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Haaaaapyyyyyyyyyyyy 50th birthday lady vic xxxxxxxx

pippy longstocking

Happy Birthday, Vic! Have a fun year!

(AARP wasn't worth it for me, I didn't see any discounts I could use, but I got flooded, absolutely flooded, with junk mail and junk email and robo calls. The magazine had some interesting articles, but all that junk mail had to be carted to the recycle center, and I don't miss it.)

(AARP wasn't worth it for me, I didn't see any discounts I could use, but I got flooded, absolutely flooded, with junk mail and junk email and robo calls. The magazine had some interesting articles, but all that junk mail had to be carted to the recycle center, and I don't miss it.)

Thank you !

JN, I did get rental car and hotel discounts with AARP, but that blasted junk mail and "town hall" phone messages drove me nuts. I let it lapse this year. I suspect most of the money is used for lobbying anyhow. I will miss the magazine a bit, but not enough to renew. ..

Archived