I'm stuck in love with someone who can't handle that I'm crazy; can't control my

lostinlove2

okay so background; I've been with my ex for 1.5 years and it's been okay, we are totally in love but we cannot stop fighting. at the beginning of our relationship he cheated and I know I should've left then but I loved him and everyone makes mistakes. the next year of our relationship was perfect although we still got into fights bc I was so insecure after wards. Then he breaks up with me for about 3 weeks and we get back together then he does it again and leaves for 3 weeks and then he tries to come back and I push him away and we were broken up for 2 months and then got back together up until a few days ago. when we get into arguments I can't seem to control my emotions and I yell and I fight and I've hit him and I can't stop fighting him and it's just crazy how it happens. I love him so much but he broke up with me because he said I was crazy. he said we were done forever and he is done and he just wants to be alone but when I text him and ask him if he's sure he just reads my message and doesn't respond or I'll text him again and ask if he's sure this is what he wants and again no response. I will text him and tell him I miss him and he says it back but he says I'm too crazy. I really don't know how to control my emotions. I've deleted all social media but I still check his Twitter and he's been liking other girls posts and pictures and he just started doing that since I blocked his number.. do you think he's trying to get me to respond or say something. I'm really lost I'm in love but I want to not be so crazy anymore and I want him to come back to me. I know he loves me but he tries to move on so fast and is already texting other girls. What can I do to just make this whole thing Better for me or for him or for our relationship

It sounds like you are incompatible, fight way to much, it's an on/off relationship and very tumultuous. He keeps cheating and taking breaks to cheat. These aren't "mistakes".

You need to exit the relationship, it's toxic and you've resorted to physical violence. After hitting him, yes he should end it for good and you should block him, stop stalking him and go no contact.

Then he breaks up with me for about 3 weeks and we get back together then he does it again and leaves for 3 weeks and then he tries to come back and I push him away and we were broken up for 2 months and then got back together up until a few days ago. I've hit him and I can't stop fighting him. he said we were done forever and he is done and he just wants to be alone
I'm really lost I'm in love but I want to not be so crazy anymore and I want him to come back to me.

It sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it too. You don't want to be crazy, and you want him to come back, but whether it's him or whether it's the combination of the two of you, this relationship seems to ultimately be what is making you crazy.

So what's it going to be? Your relationship or your sanity? It seems you can't have both -- you've tried for 18 months and it's not working.

I agree with Gebaird, this relationship has taken you to your breaking point. He started it with cheating and then with breaking up with you over and over.

Stop letting this man play you like a puppet and get away from him once and for all.

Get some counselling to deal with your issues and emotions from it all and break free.

Archived