How can some people give up on relationships so easily?

Yaelic625

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think you're just being an attention-seeker here. Your lackadaisical attitude about everything is annoying. Sorry. I tired to help and sympathize, and everyone else is trying to help as well, but I'm just not seeing you taking anything seriously. Why are you not bothered that everyone is accusing you of being a crazy stalker??? That would seriously bother me if I was being accused of the same. Do you not care how you're coming across?

Why are you not bothered that everyone is accusing you of being a crazy stalker??? That would seriously bother me if I was being accused of the same.

Because I'm not and I've already stated this. I know what my motives and intentions are. I could sit here and break my neck, screaming to the top of my lungs that I'm not stalking her like the rest of you are doing (from the opposite perspective) but what would that get me? Is there anything I can say that'll make you all feel otherwise? I'm pretty sure the answer is a resounding "no" at this point so why waste my time repeating the same **** 100 times. I'm not going to whine "but it's not stalking" every other post.

Do you not care how you're coming across?

I do care to a certain extent.

You insist you know what she's feeling and what she's thinking. You insist that she MUST give you another chance. Even SHE said you don't get it, and she knows you! So why you're so surprised that we're saying the same thing is a mystery.

1) She didn't say "you don't get it" in the same context that you all are.

2) If 3000 people all insisted that the sky is green, does that in itself make the sky green?

"I just don't understand what went so wrong that we can't even speak anymore. I asked her this in November and she said "the fact that you don't get it after everything is part of the problem" "

Direct quote from your original post. You don't get what you did wrong, apparently. And that was enough for her to end things with you.

What I meant is that you "don't get" that she does not want to be with you. You seem to think you know better than she does how she feels. Why you think you know her mind and heart better than she does is puzzling.

Archived