How old were you?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still havent lost it....but I dont care, that was my choice.

As for the guy who had sex with the MUCH older woman. I'm not surprised...b/c I knew a friend in HS that when he was younger, around 11 or so, he had a babysitter, and she was like 17, and she taught him everything he need to know about women...literally. I know the age difference is a little different...can't lie tho, wish I had a babysitter like that when I was his age.

As for the guy who had sex with the MUCH older woman. I'm not surprised...b/c I knew a friend in HS that when he was younger, around 11 or so, he had a babysitter, and she was like 17, and she taught him everything he need to know about women...literally. I know the age difference is a little different...can't lie tho, wish I had a babysitter like that when I was his age.

*i think im gonna throw up*

-DG724

Oh Come on people. Like it or not this kinda thing is looked at in a different light than if it had been a a 28 year old man doing 12 year old girl . It did happen and yes she "was" married but separated from her husband. Pedofile is a very strong word to be using here also. And I also think that most 17 + year olds here who claim to be virgins are full of cow manure. It's a fact of life, most teenagers lose their virginity before their 16th B-day.

I never said I thought it was gross myself; I just don't know if I can believe it and I personally see it as wrong to form a sexual relationship with someone so young. That's all. It's merely my opinion and belief. I just find it hard to believe a woman that old would have any interest in a 12-year-old. I am 19 and I wouldn't do anything like that with a 12-year-old. They're still running around playing "it" and thinking girls are gross. When I was 12, no-one had any interest in sex and they even giggled or said "EWW!" when they saw people kissing.

If it's true that this situation is different to a 28 year old man with a 12 year old girl, I don't think there'd be so many people who were shocked with your post. But I think you are right in terms of the law. For example men can be charged with sexual assault, but women can't (or something like that). I'm pretty sure that isn't entirely accurate, but I do know that men are treated more harshly when it comes to those kinds of things.

It's true that lots of teenagers lose their virginity before 16, but seeing as they are put under so much pressure to lose it and that they tease other kids by calling them "virgins" I don't see why anyone would lie about being a virgin. I mean even when it's on a message board and no-one knows who they are, people find it difficult to admit it. They think they are the only ones, but then they're surprised to find there are plenty of people in the same boat as them.

Day_Walker - I agree that there are plenty of people over the age of consent that can't make these kind of decisions by themselves. And no-one seems to take notice of the age of consent anyway. Britain having the highest teenage pregnancy rate is probably a good example of that. Most girls are getting pregnant at 13 and 14; some of them actually planned to!

LTawesome- lol and you actually believed your friend who told you that?! Most 11 year old boys haven`t even hit puberty yet. He`d be about half her size.Believe me there are few 17 year old girls out there who would actually want to have sex with a child of eleven. I was only seventeen like 3 years ago and I used to work with kids of that age and there was absolutely nothing sexual about any of them. Unless he was one of those uber-developed kids who had a beard by the age of nine, are u sure he wasn`t just making it up to impress u? One of those `yeah Im so cool I shagged the babysitter scenarios`

If he was telling the truth then it is pretty sickening. My god it`s like paedophilia.

Anyways I`m ranting now so back to the original topic...

I was 18. Lol I feel so conservative now

Hah, Fif, I didn't have to believe HIM..I heard it from her too. It doesnt matter when you hit puberty either, kids are curious. Surprisingly, I have a younger brother...still in like elementary school, and he probably knows more about sex than I did when I was like in Jr. High. Age has nothing to do with it anymore.

Had to edit this, forgot something, they didn't have sex...b/c that's wrong. I just said she taught him everything he needed to know. So I'm guessing that meant every base but home...or quite close.

Well I for one appreciate the fact that my first experience was with a older women. It was great and thinking back on it still brings a smile to my face. I think that having a mature women reacting to sex the way she did at the time and also the security she provided with her birth control was a definate plus for my first time. How many teenage guys can say they they had full blown intercourse with a female where she actually showed she was enjoyng it without having to worry about impregnating her? Come on I think everyones first time should be with someone older who can offer this quality of sex with no worries.

Well I for one appreciate the fact that my first experience was with a older women. It was great and thinking back on it still brings a smile to my face. I think that having a mature women reacting to sex the way she did at the time and also the security she provided with her birth control was a definate plus for my first time. How many teenage guys can say they they had full blown intercourse with a female where she actually showed she was enjoyng it without having to worry about impregnating her? Come on I think everyones first time should be with someone older who can offer this quality of sex with no worries.

I can definitely see the good points of having your first time with someone older (though I wasn't even thinking about sex at that age I can see a lot of good points with dating someone older, too. Though I'm not that old and I take birth control pills (though you should still use condoms) and it is pretty easy to have sex without worrying about pregnancy. Or do you mean older people are more sensible and think about these kind of things before they go and have sex? I know plenty of young people don't bother to think about the consequences of having sex without protection.

I agree to disagree on that opinion, Morky. My personal wish for my first time had nothing to do with how old or experienced my partner would be.

My wish has always been that I would share my first experience with the person I really loved, and I knew loved me back.

My wish has been granted when I was 20, with my first bf who was 22.

Regardless of what happened in the course of that relation, I am still very happy we gave each other our virginity.

I have no I think everyone should.... his/her first time- opinion, Morky. It's a personal choice.

Ilse.

My wish has always been that I would share my first experience with the person I really loved, and I knew loved me back

Completely agree. I'm 22, still waiting, and I'll wait as long as I have to for the moment to be right and for it to be true love.

LTawesome- lol and you actually believed your friend who told you that?! Most 11 year old boys haven`t even hit puberty yet. He`d be about half her size.Believe me there are few 17 year old girls out there who would actually want to have sex with a child of eleven. I was only seventeen like 3 years ago and I used to work with kids of that age and there was absolutely nothing sexual about any of them.

I just wanted to comment on this one. Sadly, I know many, many of my girlfriends who lost their virginity when they were 11. It became somewhat of a fad, and we are talking, this happened over thirteen years ago! It's chilling to think about. Some background, my school was pretty rough with gangs and that, and many of my friends were from the streets. I was kind of the nerdy bookworm who easily infiltrated their groups. Our middle school and high school were connected by a breezeway, and I can remember some 'stud' from California moved to our school that year. He was 15, unbelievably attractive, and all the popular girls wanted to be with him. I think he ended up seducing half my grade. Another very sad thing to note, my best friend Julia was raped by an older boy who was in 10th grade when she was still in junior high. She was 12 at the time, and never went to the authorities about it. She became highly sexually active after that, and earned herself quite a reputation throughout the remainder of her junior/high school years.

11 and 12 may seem like a very non-sexual age but ... I remember those years quite differently. Everyone's hormones were going crazy, and it is indeed those years many of my friends (sadly) proudly 'lost it'.