I need some advice

Mared77

My supposed " boyfriend" and I are having a huge fight because I was blowing up his phone while he was upstate at an awake without me. Now hes threatening to leave me if I don't do a three some. I also just found out he's a registered sex offender.

The question is what to do should I just dump him? He doesn't even want to add me on his Facebook.

Facebook is nothing compared to him threatening to leave if you don't have a 3-some and is a registered offender.

Now there's nothing wrong with 3-somes if all participants are consensual. You're clearly not.

The Facebook thing is just another reminder that he doesn't take you seriously or respect you.

He's also in between jobs and lives in a sober house. I've been treating him to everything because I wanted to be understanding. I also paid for his new tattoo.

Eh what????

You want to be understanding about the fact that he couldn't care less about you?

About the fact that he can't afford his own pathetic tattoos?

About the fact that he IS a sex offender?

About the fact that he doesn't add you on fb because he is likely grooming someone else?

Seriously, if you aren't running a mile, why aren't you?

My supposed " boyfriend" and I are having a huge fight because I was blowing up his phone while he was upstate at an awake without me. Now hes threatening to leave me if I don't do a three some. I also just found out he's a registered sex offender.

Why would you even consider staying with a registered sex offender?

He's also in between jobs and lives in a sober house. I've been treating him to everything because I wanted to be understanding. I also paid for his new tattoo.

I wouldn't call that "being understanding".

You are playing with fire and you will eventually get burned.

The solution to this problem is a no-brainer, dump and don't look back.

Archived