Tell me what you guys think about this

Cthun

Tomorrow is the last day of my ex in highschool (if you dont count exams) and Im planning to give her a card with a quote from Up

"Thanks for the adventure

No go have a new one!"

- Love; Luciano

She broke up with me and we ended in good terms, I understood why and it needed to be done. It was 4 days ago and Im still pulling myself together (Pain, anxiety and depression). What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? Considering I want to get back with her in the future? What should I add or remove from the letter?

Tomorrow is the last day of my ex in highschool (if you dont count exams) and Im planning to give her a card with a quote from Up

No go have a new one!"

- Love; Luciano

She broke up with me and we ended in good terms, I understood why and it needed to be done. It was 4 days ago and Im still pulling myself together (Pain, anxiety and depression). What do you guys think? Is this a good idea? Considering I want to get back with her in the future? What should I add or remove from the letter?

Your English is hard to follow, but this sounds like a young relationship, and she's moved on....

F**k it... Her emotions aren't involved in you, so why open yourself and play the dragging-on sucker role?

IMO maybe give her a hand-shake or a high-five to wish her well, but don't get caught up in nurturing her. She's a grown woman, she doesn't need anyone to emotionally nurture her.... She's probably doing fine without you, so find your own happiness.

Sorry, english isn't my first language. I don't want to manipulate her or anything with this, I just want to to wish her a nice goodbye since I don't really know when I will see her again. Or is it better to give her nothing?

this was my first relationship and I just dont know what to do, I want her back but I want to give her space, but I dont know when I will see her again, will she forget me?

I know its hard especially with first relationships but if she wants to get back together she will do it on her own, no gift or card will help her do that. I think you should just try to move forward with yourself now and move past her as hard as that may be, giving her something like this might make her feel awkward and would do more harm then good.

Don't wish your life away by dreaming about getting back with her. Sorry but the odds are against it. Also, even if she does come back, the chances are the things that made her split from you will still be there.

You need to disconnect from her completely.

I know you are in a very hard place at the moment but nearly everyone gets past it.

She broke up with you. She had her reasons. She doesn't want a card or well wishes from you.

It's irrelevant when you will see her again if ever. She is your ex. That means the past not the future.

Stop thinking about her, she is thinking about her and not you.

Who is thinking about you? YOU should be !

No, it's a bad idea.

At this point you should remain no contact.....forever and be thankful the year is over so you can begin your healing/recovery.

Contact = constant pain and preventing yourself from even starting the recovery process.

Make sure you block her and ignore her on the phone as well. Disable her from contacting you.

Leave this relationship where it belongs, in the past/history.

Please don't do this. It sounds like sour grapes, spiteful and jealous. You'll never win her back with this.

Tomorrow is the last day of my ex in highschool .Im planning to give her a card with a quote from

Now go have a new one!"

- Love

She broke up with me

Archived