Sweating your blues away thread... :)

I hear karaoke is a must in Japan! Core today! (My least fav) did some cardio. Good and sore from arms yesterday! Chest tomorrow and food prep. Oh yeah walked my nephew!

Yeah, lots of fun! The novelty wore off for a while but recapturing the karaoke spirit now!

Said good bye to my friend this morning then walked all day, exploring Kyoto's Arashiyama district and the Fushimi Inari shrine complex that is vast! Just checked in to my accommodation and did some resistance band pulls (Day 35), and now heading out to go Geisha spotting in Gion.

Back home tomorrow, then 3 days off to recover, and get back into a settled exercise routine again.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 36

Bit of a strange one, but had a long train journey back to my 'hometown' and of course, after a trip the cupboards are always bare. So, I walked back to my apartment via the local supermarket, and proceeded to do pull ups with the two heavy bags full of food for the 20 minutes it took! Not to mention I had a heavy backpack on my shoulders. Thankfully it was dark so nobody could see me haha.

Quiet 2-3 months ahead for me as I save for my big summer trip, so really going to get stuck into my exercising, and my Japanese study!

Just 4 more days until the first target is reached

Today is day 36 but ai haven't been posting.... I won't lie I wasn't perfect...too much food, BUT I did walk every day at least a mile. Anyway, Im back and ready to get busy again. I am ready to do another 40 days after this weekend. We can start next Monday! Who is in??

Day 37

Did my decline push ups at a different angle today which seemed to target my upper chest more. Followed it up with the dumbbells. Felt good to have a proper session after being away for a few days

Day 39

Penultimate day (of this challenge).

Another day off work for me, so had an afternoon session of press ups and dumbells. I might start changing it up more from next week to keep things fresh. I have a bench in my apartment that I haven't used much, so might incorporate that into my schedule.

Last day tomorrow!!

Day 40!!

New resistance band exercises for my upper chest.

Been creative over the last 40 days with new exercises. Going to write out a Monday - Friday routine this weekend incorporating press ups, bench work, resistance bands, dumbells...then going to stick to it for the next 40 days!

Day 40!!!!!!!!!

We made it to the end of our first challenge!!!

Back and cardio today.

New challenge begins this coming Monday. Another 40 days!

May 9th- June 17th. Lets do this !!

Ok, might have a quiet weekend then, with just a bit of boxing, and will be raring to go from Monday.

Are we starting from Day 1 again, or continuing from Day 41?

Have a nice weekend

Day 1

Incline dumbbell presses on the bench.

Surprised me how much weight I could do already, and can feel it in my upper chest so much. Stepping up the intensity in this new challenge.

Let's do this!!

Archived