Sweating your blues away thread... :)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 31

Just had a good session doing my push up challenge, and some dumbbell curls afterwards, and experimented with my resistance bands a bit. Going away Friday - Monday so will be relying on those resistance bands to give me my workout fix.

I didn't work out today

However I will wok out tomorrow....which is going to be a loooong day. I take my dog to the boarder before my trip...then I work till 7.. Come home and then pack. Up Friday by 5:30 am...flight at 8:55 am...in North Carolina by 10:30am.

Taking my resistance band and my arm band radio. I will do resistance band and cardio while away till Monday!! I will still post diligently

Have an amazing weekend!!!!

I didn't work out today

However I will wok out tomorrow....which is going to be a loooong day. I take my dog to the boarder before my trip...then I work till 7.. Come home and then pack. Up Friday by 5:30 am...flight at 8:55 am...in North Carolina by 10:30am.

Taking my resistance band and my arm band radio. I will do resistance band and cardio while away till Monday!! I will still post diligently

Have an amazing weekend!!!!

I have a similar weekend in store. Heading down to Kyoto tomorrow morning 8am-ish and coming back on Monday evening. Meeting my friend for her last few days in Japan before she flies back to the UK. Taking my resistance bands with me, and in fact have just interrupted my packing for a mini-session (Day 32).

Have a great trip!!

I have a similar weekend in store. Heading down to Kyoto tomorrow morning 8am-ish and coming back on Monday evening. Meeting my friend for her last few days in Japan before she flies back to the UK. Taking my resistance bands with me, and in fact have just interrupted my packing for a mini-session (Day 32).

Have a great trip!!

Day 32:

Thanks for the reminder!! Packing now before work, so gonna throw my resistance band in the suitcase.

Will check in over the weekend. Hope you also have a great weekend!

Day 33

Erm, did a lot of walking around Kyoto's temples with my friend! That counts!

Day 34 same, but with a lot more walking plus karaoke!

My friend is going back to Tokyo later then the UK tomorrow, so it will be easier to fit my exercises in from now.

Archived