Keeping memories of your past

Tranquillo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We share the same property so legally everything in the property is also mine. Anyways.. when I say 'letters' it was just a few postcards.. and a wedding card invite from said girl who I dislike. Ripped and in bin now. I don't think he will lose any sleep over it. I was more interested in knowing what most people out there think of keeping past things.

Wow just wow. Such bull!

Think this is a troll or else you really need to learn a lesson on what's mine and yours! Sheesh

Yeh no one has the right to do it but I did do it and can't take back time now. Personally for me though.. If someone did that to me yes I would be mad but I wouldn't throw a relationship away coz of it.. a part of me would find it cute that he was that mad over something from my past that he had to cross boundaries and destroy it. I would find that hot in a man (after getting over the madness of having MY thing destroyed).

You would think that's cute and hot?

Think you may have had a glass of wine too much by now......

i can't believe this is serious.

There is nothing cute or hot about destroying someone's stuff, which maybe very dear cards to him, you don't know that!

If someone destroyed something that was dear to me they'd be out the door, and fast!

You would think that's cute and hot?

Think you may have had a glass of wine too much by now......

i can't believe this is serious.

There is nothing cute or hot about destroying someone's stuff, which maybe very dear cards to him, you don't know that!

If someone destroyed something that was dear to me they'd be out the door, and fast!

I'm entitled to feel what I feel and you shouldn't really tell someone you don't know that they shouldn't be feeling certain things. The only reason I would find it cute or hot (after i got over the madness of having MY thing destroyed) is because I would be able to look and understand why he did what he did.. i.e He wasnt able to handle the thought of me having someone else in my life from the past. I find that cute and hot.. guess I'm into guys like that.

Ps- Post cards and trivial things like that wouldn't really be that dear to me. If he destroyed my ps4 tho then i would think twice.

By that logic he can destroy anything of you as wel right?

Pics from your youth? Whatever?

Yeh he can..but he won't. I've already said in this thread it was wrong and if same happened to me then I would be mad about it.. think that bit went over people's head though coz you all too busy being judgemental and lamenting me instead of giving me input about your own thoughts on keeping past things.

Yeh he can..but he won't. I've already said in this thread it was wrong and if same happened to me then I would be mad about it.. think that bit went over people's head though coz you all too busy being judgemental and lamenting me instead of giving me input about your own thoughts on keeping past things.

Wel if you read my first post you would have seen that i have kept everything my ex ever gave me or we did together (like move tickets)

And so yes i think that's perfectly normal to keep something that has meant something to you at one point in your life

Wel if you read my first post you would have seen that i have kept everything my ex ever gave me or we did together (like move tickets)

And so yes i think that's perfectly normal to keep something that has meant something to you at one point in your life

Would you still keep it if someone else came along your life who made you forget everything about the other person? Does it still matter to keep things like that? I've kept things too but I've never looked back on it.. which makes me realise its pointless keeping it. The only reason I can see in keeping it is.. when im an old granny with poor memory.. then i can look back on things which i may have forgotten about.

Archived