Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

In The Spotlight, Scoe141

HeartGoesOn

What brought you to ENA?

I discovered ENA about 8 years ago. I was going through some relationship problems and determined that this site provided a lot of practical, genuine advice.

Are you a summer or winter person?

Summer, only because the days are longer.

Do you have any pets?

I personally don't but my family has dogs, which I claim as my own!

*Who's your favorite singer/artist?

I go through music phases and like a variety of genres. Rock: Rolling Stones; Blues: BB King; House: Clavin Harris; Country: Jason Aldean

*What kind of movies do you like?

I love action, suspense and comedy. I've also been known to compromise for dates, and watch whatever they like!

*What is your favourite fruit juice?

I enjoy cranberry juice. All natural!

What's your favorite time of the day?

Early morning. I feel like there is much to be accomplished at that time!

What is the worst thing you have ever smelled?

When intestines were being cleaned out during an autopsy.

Have you ever competed in any sort of contest?

Yes. I've been competing in sports since I was younger. Everything from baseball, basketball, running to triathlons. When I was in grade school our school held a lip-syncing contest. I practiced Bon Jovi's "Bad Medicine" for hours on end. When the event finally came around, I was the only participant and ended up winning by default.

1. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?

The best vacation I ever had was when I was in high school. Our family took a road trip to Disney World with another family. It was great because I was with my best friend and we were in Disney World! We still talk about this trip to this day.

2. What would you do if money wasn't a limit?

I would travel the world and document my adventures with my camera. I have always wanted to visit Africa and go on a safari.

3. What's an ideal perfect date? Doesn't have to be first.

I'm really low key and like to keep things pretty simple. So my ideal date would be a walk along a promenade while visiting the shops. An afternoon coffee and snack would hit the spot before heading back to one of our places for a home cooked meal and movie.

* how did you pick your username?

Being a runner, I've always admired Sebastian Coe, a former British track and field runner. At one time he held the world record in the 800m, a time of 1:41. I've had the name since college, and it's stuck!

*any siblings?

Yes, I'm the middle of three boys!

*if you could spend the day with anyone, living or dead who would it be and why?

Great question! There are a myriad of people, but someone who has always fascinated me is Leonardo Da Vinci. I've always been curious what a man with amount of intelligence and creativity could do in today's world.

*Sorry for the food making another appearance!

* what is the best thing, or most wonderful thing that ever happened to you

I would have to say family memories from when I was younger. It certainly helped shape me today and what I want some day with my own. These would include, holidays, family picnics and any other tradition we might have had.

* what do you like to do on weekends

I work a ton of weekends, so when I'm not doing that, I enjoy working out whether it be running, cycling or hiking.

* favorite book/author

My favorite book of all time has to be Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein. I also love C.S. Lewis.

Archived