Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

2 hours ago, Jibralta said:

Our blizzard appears to have been a joke. A little snow, then washed away by rain. I'll know for sure when I g out in a little while. Boo.

We are starting to get bad. I heard Buffalo got pounded with 12 inches in one hour. My old town might get 40 to 50 cm. 

This is what is happening so far. 

CC74505A-7A23-4728-9D4A-AF2A96E25F90.jpeg

45 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

I didn't go down there. I'm on the bluff above the shore so the waves would have to be about 30 feet high to reach my apartment. I think further south there might have been some flooding.

Good thing you are up high . I am not near any big water bodies where I would get extensive flooding from thankfully. 

21 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Good thing you are up high . I am not near any big water bodies where I would get extensive flooding from thankfully. 

Yeah, my city is situated on a bluff so most of it is well above the coastline. The extreme southwestern side of the city is  directly on the coast so the marina may have had some flooding. I actually was watching football all day yesterday so I didn't even turn on the news lol.

Hope you are staying warm inside. Do you have a fireplace? I love fireplaces when it's cold outside. My current apartment doesn't have one 🙁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...