Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What is the weather right now in your city/town/village, Part 2

Seraphim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am so excited to see Spring not that it was a hard winter . This past winter was pretty easy as far as winter goes .

I feel you . Although i deal ok with cold (for a Greek) i am always happy when Spring is close. .

I feel you . Although i deal ok with cold (for a Greek) i am always happy when Spring is close. .

One of my girlfriends ,her son-in-law is from Greece and this was his first winter in Canada. Thankfully it was a pretty easy one even if he thought it was horrific .

One of my girlfriends ,her son-in-law is from Greece and this was his first winter in Canada. Thankfully it was a pretty easy one even if he thought it was horrific .

Hahaha. Well most Greeks don't get along with heavy winters . I guess it is logical since the transition from +15 to -30 is rather harsh . I have only dealt with -13 and it was ok.I could still go for a stroll but i assume with -30 in Canada that would be a bit difficult . Though the nature of Canada rocks i have heard . . I am going to Switzerland tomorrow , hope i will get some good photos to post

Hahaha. Well most Greeks don't get along with heavy winters . I guess it is logical since the transition from +15 to -30 is rather harsh . I have only dealt with -13 and it was ok.I could still go for a stroll but i assume with -30 in Canada that would be a bit difficult . Though the nature of Canada rocks i have heard . . I am going to Switzerland tomorrow , hope i will get some good photos to post

Awesome!! My mom loved Switzerland !

Really though our winter wasn't that bad it was really really easy compared to the past two before this one. And in southern Ontario winter traditionally isn't that bad . However out on the East Coast where snow is up past the houses I might be a bit concerned . Lol.

How many layers do you wear ? just curious lol . The first year is always difficult .It's the transition period . I knew an English girl that came as an au pair here and she used to complain about the hot winter in Greece. But then she told me that the weather sucks in England because it's too cold and rainy . lol.

How many layers do you wear ? just curious lol . The first year is always difficult .It's the transition period . I knew an English girl that came as an au pair here and she used to complain about the hot winter in Greece. But then she told me that the weather sucks in England because it's too cold and rainy . lol.

I don't wear a lot of layers. Just my clothes, my coat , hat and mitts. That is it.

Hot summers I despise because heat makes me sick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...