Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

stuff about stuff about stuff...

pippy longstocking

hahah see you just came and gave me that love at the right time darling ..i came running in here in a right head up ass state ....to find you sat there fab fab fab fab fab fab xxx

Wow, I must an intuition about these things!! In that case.... I'm sending you lots of good luck too, so you win the lottery and can go visit them in Germany!!!

I just got the Russia reference. Sheesh!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I must an intuition about these things!! In that case.... I'm sending you lots of good luck too, so you win the lottery and can go visit them in Germany!!!

I just got the Russia reference. Sheesh!!!

oh well I like the sound of that , if I do win the lottery I think I will take you with me hehe ... I keep flicking on their pages ..saying ...wow wow wow .....

haha the russian reference hahahaha that tickled me

• 2 weeks later...

From The Secret Daily Teachings

It is so important that you are grateful for everything in your life. Many people focus on the one thing they want and then forget to be grateful for all the things they have. Without gratitude you cannot achieve anything through the law of attraction, because if you are not emanating gratitude from your being, then by default you are emanating ungratefulness. Be proactive and use the frequency of your being to receive what you want.

Maintaining a relationship with Spirit Guides

"Linear participation is a great opportunity for condensed experience for the soul. It was intended for all to feel the individuality of the moments while staying connected to the vastness of spiritual.

The soul may have difficulties adjusting to the singleness + perceived separation because of the intensity of the energy required to incarnate. One may feel great spiritual loneliness and not be able to define the roots of it.

Soul energy has a connected memory of oneness that sustains most though the physical journey. The feeling of separation is born when situations and dramas become out of control for various reasons. When the soul perceives itself without the support of the non-linear it will often engage in a variety of negativity including depression, anger, disappointment + disillusionment.

The spirit guide gives the soul an opportunity to reconnect in a "linear way" while re-igniting the energy needed to engage whatever the intended purpose might be.

Therefore, the relationship between yourself and your guides is enormously important. That unique interaction may make a complete transition from negative to positive participation in your life.

Where One Will Find Themselves

"Be devoted and moderate in regard to yourself while incarnate. A tall task we agree, but imperative to the success of the life.

Pay attention and honor the divine within your form. Treating the physical body with the respect it deserves is always a good policy.

If you are at odds with true well being within the form, it may be time to identify its roots so that balance may be achieved.

You are in the physical world. It can be a volatile place. Choose to stay focused as the negative impulses of others swirl about in a chaotic frenzy. You need not participate. A calmer view can facilitate a healthier balance so that you will be able to live the life you choose, while not getting scooped up in the blizzard of another. It is a slippery slope, but with awareness it can be navigated properly.

The path to enlightenment is a combination of the physical and spiritual realms. Realizing that one perspective can truly help the other, is important to all who participate.

Observe your physical form and treat it wisely. Allow for balance, but if caught in an unbalanced web, decide to be the peace keeper. Allow the physical form to benefit from the exchange of energy.

If one stands still within the relationship between body and soul, the exchange can enlighten the questions of "why" into answers of clarity.

Give it some thought.

Participate with awareness.

Expand and honor the perception of self.

Be conscious of the stillness as you run through this life.

It is in the exchange, where one will find themselves... truly."

Another easy way to use the law of attraction for your benefit is this:

Every night before you fall asleep, replay in your mind the good moments of the day, and give heartfelt thanks for each one of them. Think about the next day also, and intend that it is going to be amazing, that it is going to be filled with love and joy, and that all good is coming to you. Intend that it is going to be the best day of your life. Then when you wake in the morning, BEFORE you get out of bed, declare your intentions again for the day and give deep thanks as though you have received them all.

Every night before you fall asleep, replay in your mind the good moments of the day, and give heartfelt thanks for each one of them. Think about the next day also, and intend that it is going to be amazing, that it is going to be filled with love and joy, and that all good is coming to you. Intend that it is going to be the best day of your life. Then when you wake in the morning, BEFORE you get out of bed, declare your intentions again for the day and give deep thanks as though you have received them all.

I need to.put this on my phones Screensaver until it becomes habit...

well the whole adoption update ...

to recap, that lady found my two brothers and my birth mothers facebook page ..I stared at her for hours haha it is very strange to see where you came from .

anyway I wrote both brothers a message , they went into their others folder and thus far havent been opened . I have been told of a way to send them a message that will go in their normal inbox but it felt like it was wrong to trick them . I am leaving it to the universe for now ... it's been a hard couple of weeks and maybe it is best I don't set myself up for a possible rejection ....so I am leaving it at that ....if they are meant to see my mail to them ...then they will .

I wont be writing to the birth mother .

Look For Outcomes That Will Expand You

"In the life journey many choices design the path of your experience. If one were to to question any individual soul while incarnate, the first answer would be a desire of well being and abundance.

A feeling of abundance, however, is often elusive to most. Searching for this balance outside of the self can be frustrating.

"If I only had more money."

"If I only had a partner."

"If I only get this opportunity."

The "If factor" (The list goes on and on...) possibly can eliminate the ultimate goal or balance within, as the condition of "if" puts the power of creation outside the self. Feeling the need of an additive can create havoc in the internal awareness of one's energy

Perhaps a more streamlined internal examination can create the atmosphere of choice in a more powerful way.

Choose to create choices from a soulful perspective without any conditions.

Look for outcomes that will expand your experience internally.

Yes, your own energy can manifest quite well without all the "if's".

Each day strengthens your thoughts to become the true creator of your reality.

We realize that many will jump to the conclusion that outside influence is unavoidable. Of course, if that is what you believe, so it shall be.

Why not attempt to stay focused internally to see what happens? Decide to truly create from the canvas of your own energy.

The probability of transforming outside "if's" into internal sound creations does exist. Simply decide to alter your perspective to do so.

You are much more powerful than you currently know.

Design choices calmly from within.

As aspects of a higher perspective, you have the ability to design the journey.

Know that you can create whatever you want. Not all of it is easy, but certainly it is complimentary to your evolution.

​ Attempt to eliminate the "if's" and create from within.

See what happens"

I seriously love this. I have a little magnet at my desk at work that I look at occasionally: 50 Ways to Wellness. I'll list them here for you!

Keep a positive attitude. Avoid dangerous drugs. Stop smoking now. Stay active. Value your veggies. Budget time and money. Control your stress. Eat a balanced diet. Maintain lower blood pressure. Do self-exams. Don't drive and drive. Have medical exams on schedule. Take medicines as directed. Keep an open mind. Protect your hearing - avoid loud noises. Warm up and stretch before exercising. Buckle your seat belt. Choose water to drink. Challenge your mind. Forgive and forget. Eats fruits for dessert. Sit up straight. Learn when to say 'no'. Brush and floss often. Take responsibility for your actions. Cook and store food safely. Learn from your mistakes. Manage anger wisely. Shun the sun. Work at relationships. Wear proper sports gear. Get enough sleep. Vary your exercise routine. Cool down and stretch after exercising. Keep up with health news. Resolve conflicts peacefully. Respect your body. Learn Internet safety. Count your blessings. Feel good - volunteer. Avoid secondhand smoke. Avoid eyestrain. Have adequate insurance. Fuel up with fiber. Ask questions of your doctor. reduce your risks. Celebrate life. Weight train for bone and muscle strength. Share your feelings. Love others and love yourself.

I am not going to dwell on it mam ...but today was your funeral ..I am not wallowing but I must admit it has popped in my head more than once . We would laugh now about it all .. all the kids had a poem to say .. and me and andrea where taking them up to the microphone to do their poems .... bless them they had rehearsed it down to a fine art , me and tia where saying one together ...emily and ben had their own ..Tia went first with her half , I think she said one line and broke ....awww bless her ..so I took over , I managed a couple of lines and I broke , so andrea grabbed both me and tia and we read it together ..there was snot flying and tears dripping ...we did a grand job hahahahahaha then it was emilys turn ...I don't think she managed half a line hahahah so we all ended up in one huddle round the microphone crying and trying to say the poems ....oh mam you have to laugh .. then ben ..wow our little ben ..he stood there on his own and said his poem word perfect ......which made us cry even more .

I came back here the next day ...it was lonely .. I went to pick up the phone to tell you the coach was in and we where home safe and I realised ....there was no one to call ..I felt sorry for myself I do admit that .. we where back in MK and really no one gave a crap .. hahaha well thats not true cos steve rang to make sure I was safe and aunt rose was waiting for me to call ..but just for those few moments I was lost , the only person who loves me and emily unconditionaly ..wasn't at the end of the phone anymore .

but anyway ...now I have had a quick babble with myself it's fine xxx I love you mam xxx any chance of the lottery number please

Archived