Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

stuff about stuff about stuff...

pippy longstocking

From The Secret Daily Teachings

Each of us is attracting in every moment of our lives. So when you feel that the law isn't working for you because you don't have what you want, realize that the law is responding to you. You are either attracting what you want or you are attracting the absence of what you want.

The law is still working.

May the joy be with you

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Secret Scrolls message

Be aware of the big difference between inspired action and activity. Activity comes from the brain-mind and is rooted in disbelief and lack of faith – you are taking action to “make” your desire happen. Inspired action is allowing the law to work through you and to move you.

Activity feels hard. Inspired action feels wonderful.

hahaha I am casting my mind back ( it get s bit foggy past a couple of hours) but if I remember right you did one of your one liners that left my tea all over my screen

I am glad to be able to write actually , you where all answering posts and at my end it still wasnt giving me the option hahaha I was getting pissed off

The site was under construction for a few days....no one could post from Tues until sometime today...not just you lovey!

On the subject of activity, one of the great quotes I love to motivate people at work is 'Never confuse activity with progress.' Rituals or activities with no meaning and no productive/positive outcome can waste so much of our time and lives!

ohhhhh I do like a nice thought provoking quote ...and that is sooooooooooooooo true ..infact the more I think about it ..the truer it gets haha if that makes sense ...

Today was a good day ...the sun was out ...spring is on its way ..when I can live in my garden again I become a better person ...every year I commit myself to a determination that means I WONT slip into the darkness of winter ..but , every year I do ... I have big plans for my garden , my bulbs are growing , I see the the tiny buds on branches appearing and soon I will be starting off the sunflowers . There is much to look forward to in my land of fairies and angels .

• 3 weeks later...

Decide...

'

"When you bring your soul into the linear, everyone can feel it.

It's not just an action of the body. It is an interweaving of energy so sublime, that it supersedes all expectation.

Now the question is. . . do you just exist? Or, do you bring the manifestation of energy into a reality that might or might not receive it?

We would say no matter what the consequence or result, always bring in all of yourself. Those who can not keep up will fall away, however, those who can respond in like manner, will.

The continued united energy has probability of creating a positive moment that cannot be compared to any other. Be the artist who moves in the reality with momentum. To do less can and will be disappointing.

Decide to be.

Decide to resonate.

Decide that the soul has the right to design your life.

Leave the ego behind and just be.

It will be different. Often that is a good thing. Become comfortable with the change.

You did not incarnate to be homogeneous. You incarnated to be colorful and unique,

Do it.

There will never be regret when following your soul to creation.

Stop unnecessary dramatics. Let whatever pluses in your heart, a chance to be."

• 2 weeks later...

When you ask for happiness and a beautiful life, ask not just for you, but for everyone. When you ask for something better, ask not just for you, but for everyone. By all means ask for abundance and health for you, but also ask for it to be given to everyone.

Can you imagine what would happen if six billion people asked for these things for you?

May the joy be with you.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a difference between feeling gratitude and appreciation for something, and feeling attachment to something. Appreciation and gratitude are states of pure love, while attachment contains fear – fear of losing or not having what you are attached to. When it comes to something you want in your life, appreciation and gratitude attracts, and attachment pushes away. If you are feeling afraid that you will not get what you want, or losing what you have, then you have attachment.

To remove the attachment, keep shifting yourself into a state of appreciation and gratitude, until you can feel that the fear has gone.

May the joy be with you.

• 3 weeks later...

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne

Creator of The Secret

There is no doubt that when using the law of attraction for the good of everyone, you are connecting yourself to great power. However, the law is also available to you individually so that you may live your life to the fullest. When you live your life to the fullest you have so much more to give others.

Your pain and misery does not help the world. But your joy and your life lived fully uplifts the world.

May the joy be with you

You think you can define me,

That I'm a tick in just one box,

That my being is a door,

That a single key unlocks,

But let me tell you something,

I have the universe inside,

I hold an untamed ocean,

With a constant changing tide.

I'm home to endless mountains,

With tips that touch the sky,

Flocks of grand migrating birds,

And deserts harsh and dry,

I house the wildest rivers,

And a host of sweeping plains,

I feel in waves of sunshine,

Or in unrelenting rains.

Don't tell me that you know me,

That "this right here is what you are"

I am the universe in motion,

For I was born from stars.

Awesome thread! Thank you.

I subscribed...is there a setting to auto-subscribe to threads you've posted in. I can't find it.

"When the power of love exceeds the love of power, then the world will know peace." - Sri Chinmoy

oh I am so glad you like all the qoutes on here .. everything else I write is complete and utter bollox though hahaha .

I like your one , I often see that floating around on facebook

It was good for the skin to touch the earth, and the old people liked to remove their moccasins and walk with bare feet on the sacred earth .... The old Indian still sits upon the earth instead of propping himself up and away from its life giving forces. For him, to sit or lie upon the ground is to be able to think more deeply and to feel more keenly. He can see more clearly into the mysteries of life and come closer in kinship to other lives about him .

Luther Standing Bear

did you means self medicating hahahahaaha

actually my fun fiesta was quite by chance ..I was having a big kitchen clean and put everything over on one side ..then decided to make a tea ..thats when my drama started ..and that mhowe is how rock and roll I am haha

That too......

Archived