Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

stuff about stuff about stuff...

pippy longstocking

What You Call A Year As A Signpost

"In physical reality, the marking of time is a constant. We speak of what you call a year as a signpost for keeping track of progress or lack of it.

Pause for a moment to reflect upon the clutter that often accumulates as one walks through the dramas. Consider it a time of cleansing, while discarding that which no longer resonates. Then there is the ability to continue progress with more clarity.

It should not be a moment of self judgement. A focus upon the cleansing merely offering a more positive outlook. Truly examine what negativity that drags along behind you on your path.

Decide to let it go. Your gait towards evolution will be lighter. Events and connections will be revealed with more emphasis upon progress rather than on being stuck.

You may find that the sun shines much brighter with a clear perspective.

​ Not all difficulty was created to hurt or impede your energy. Often the best lessons are learned in the confines of inconvenience and discomfort. Simply know when it's time to leave behind the negativity to begin living in the positive results of the lesson.

So at the end of the yearly time cycle, decide then to cleanse the surroundings so that you may reap the benefits.

It is worth the effort."

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From The Secret Daily Teachings

Every single day, no matter who you meet in the day - friends, family, work colleagues, strangers - give joy to them. Give a smile or a compliment or kind words or kind actions, but give joy! Do your best to make sure that every single person you meet has a better day because they saw you. This might sound like it is not connected with you and your life, but believe me it is inseparably connected through cosmic law.

As you give joy to every person you meet, you bring joy to YOU. The more you can give joy to others, the more you will bring the joy back to you.

Look for the gifts in everything, especially when you are facing what appears to be a negative situation. Everything that we attract causes us to grow, which means that ultimately everything is for our own good.

Adjusting to a new path and a new direction will require new qualities and strengths, and these qualities are always exactly what we need to acquire in order to accomplish the great things ahead in our life.

It is important to remember that it is your thoughts and feelings together that create with the law of attraction, and you cannot separate them. Also remember that it's your feelings that are summing up your overall frequency and telling you what you are creating in this moment.

So how are you feeling right now? Could you feel better? Well then, do what it takes right now to feel better.

You are a transmission center of the Universe. You are emitting a frequency to the Universe every second and you are receiving transmissions back every second. To create what you want, you must telegraph your desire without breaking the transmission, and you do that by holding within you the knowledge that your desire has manifested. But if you begin to have thoughts that your desire is not here, and if you begin to doubt, you just broke the transmission. The Universe has lost your signal and instead has received your new signal that you do not have your desire. The Universe responds unfailingly to your new signal, and you receive what you are transmitting: my desire is not here! All you have to do is shift yourself back on to the frequency of having what you want, and the Universe can deliver it to you.

Trying to change someone is a waste of time. The very thought of changing someone is saying that they're not good enough as they are, and it's soaked with judgment and disapproval. That is not a thought of appreciation or love, and those thoughts will only bring separation between you and that person. You must look for the good in people to have more of it appear. As you look only for the good things in a person, you will be amazed at what your new focus reveals

Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is FEEL GOOD! When you are feeling good, you are on the frequency of receiving. You are on the frequency of all good things coming to you, and you will receive what you have asked for. You wouldn't ask for anything unless it was going to make you feel good in the receiving of it, would you? Do get yourself on the feeling good frequency, and you will receive.

Do not worry at all about negative thoughts, and do not try to control them. All you have to do is begin to think good thoughts each day. Plant as many good thoughts as you can in each day. As you begin to think good thoughts you will attract more and more good thoughts, and eventually the good thoughts will wipe out the negative thoughts altogether.

everybody should read this at least once a week ......

Desiderata - Words for Life

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,

and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible without surrender

be on good terms with all persons.

Speak your truth quietly and clearly;

and listen to others,

even the dull and the ignorant;

they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons,

they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others,

you may become vain and bitter;

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble;

it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs;

for the world is full of trickery.

But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;

many persons strive for high ideals;

and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.

Especially, do not feign affection.

Neither be cynical about love;

for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment

it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years,

gracefully surrendering the things of youth.

Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.

But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.

Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline,

be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe,

no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,

no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,

whatever you conceive Him to be,

and whatever your labors and aspirations,

in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,

it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

Every good thought, every good word, every good emotion, and every act of kindness, is lifting the vibration of your being to new heights. And as you begin to raise your vibration, a new life and a new world will reveal itself to you.

This sounds like Richard Bach? I used to read him quite a bit.

This sounds like Richard Bach? I used to read him quite a bit.

yes it does actually now you have said it ..I pulled it off one of my law of attraction sites and it does usually say the author underneath , I just didnt look , but his stuff is so very inspirational isn't it , I reckon you are probably right .

I will be having a richard bach session now ... good choice haha

So ...thing with bipolar ..is the rapid cycling .. it is exhausting ... right now I love everyone ..when I next come on here there is a fair chance I will want to put a bullet in your head . To go from tears to jubilation within hours is a first class head feck .

My mission has been to make sure that the people around me are not affected by this ..that emily feels her homelife is stable ..but as I understand more about what is going on I tell her ...and together we have travelled this road .

I know why I am swinging so much with my moods , it isn't hard to work out , it wasn't the greatest year of anyones life last year .. and as much as I try and take the lessons life has to offer ..to learn , to accept , I am a mere mortal ...I haven't managed to reach the higher place of ascended masters . One will never be there unless we let go of everything .. and most of us on some level do thrive on ego , on material things , there are many things to let go of , which is why an ascended master is something only the likes of ghandi , mother theresa etc have reached . I can live with that . I will be happy to get through life making sure I cause no harm ...no outbursts because my mood has switched and I lose control .

It's a journey .

Archived