Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

stuff about stuff about stuff...

pippy longstocking

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I may, on the subject of our mothers...

My mother's mother passed when my mom was 24. My mother had only just met my father. I said to my mom once, "It must have been difficult, growing into adulthood without your mom." She said, "What do you mean?... I always have had my mother."

When my mom was preparing to go, she said, "I want to go see my mom."

And recently, when my dad had lunch at a place where he normally would have had mom as company, I said something about that. Dad said, "I never eat alone. I always have your mother as company." [They made 54 years before she passed.]

I started a thread here to talk to people who have left this planet, so that I could talk to my mom. It's been 9 years. I talk to her still. I have to. I couldn't possibly not share my life with her. ♡

On of my friends moms caught up with me a few months after mum died. Said "sorry for your loss...I know how close you were".

I said.."thank you...we still are."

yes ...fantastic .....thankyou mhowe and Ithink ... I love hearing these stories .

I didn't realise it would feel like this ...I didn't expect it to be a walk in the park ..but I didn't know I would almost long , like a child , to be sat in her old fashoined little bungalow , with her knitting in her chair and watching crap on the telly ...I didn't realise what a comfort her home and her presence where ...true the old saying ..you never knew what you had ....

before my mam died I kept turning the same card over and over again ( angel cards) and it said " you are going from childhood to maturity" and I would sit there and think what !!! (sorry angels) how much more mature in the world can I be ..my longest relationship was 3 and half years , I mostly lived alone then had emily and have again ,mostly lived with just me and emily ..I am away from all family . Apart from my ex , I haven't had support from a man as a father to emily ..I have had a very varied life and seen many things on my travels ..so I was perplexed by the continuing appearance of this card .

After my mams funeral when me and emily got the coach back here ..I walked in , dropped my cases ... went to the phone to call her to tell her we were back ...and it hit me ..NOW I understood that card .. I was on my own as an adult .. my mother had indeed been father , mother , saviour , the bank of england haha , the comfort and the security .. the unconditional love ...I was indeed going from childhood to maturity .

"Wherever you are in the timeline of linear, the idea of spiritual guides most likely has crossed your mind.

Who are they?

What are they?

Is an introduction possible?

What are their names?

These questions have filled most of you with a never ending quest to connect with them in some way. Every "incarnated" soul has around them energies who assist with aligning internal energy. Some have been with you since birth, some move in and out according to the issues at hand.

Some have never been physical while others may have had a relationship with you in a previous linear.

As varied of an experience that it may be, the one underlying true moment is their commitment to you.

No matter what choices you make they are ever at your side to assist energetically. They cannot make decisions for your but can attempt to align your energy appropriately.

However you may define yourself, be assured that your guides see the whole picture and make no judgements.

The spirit guide's presence is unconditional and persistent. In other words..... they do not give up on you.... ever.

This everlasting support is available for the entire life regardless if you are aware of it or not. The key is to become aware so as to find support while moving through your life."

A friend of mine got a call a few years back from his half brother...whom he never knew existed!

After verifying facts...they met. They look soooo much alike and share the same hobbies. One lives in OZ...my friend lives in the States.

Imagine!

oh my god how fabulous is that ... and not knowing either ..wow ....love it .

well I found my birth father when I was 26 ..and birth mother in my 30's ...it didn't end well on either counts ..I did infact just give two people a second opportunity to disown me hahaha but this is the risk you take ..

so to update ... someone off the site I am on has found , she thinks the oldest two , john and marjorie and I have an address for him ..and a facebook page for possibly majories daughter ..its always harder with women because of marriage ...anyway I have written an email explaining who I am and that I am searching for my siblings ..etc etc etc was there any chance that her mum ( marjorie) is my sister ......

I await the reply .

the two born after me ...gerard and curt have vanished off the radar ..the lady helping cant find a thing and nor can I .

Yes dear? Is it me you're looking for?

haha

cos I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do .......

oh mhowe ...I came running straight here ..she has found them ..omg I have just seen my birth mother on facebook ..I see what she looks like ..omg ..omg ..and my two little brothers ..I have been sat looking at them ..MY REAL BROTHERS ....I am gonna have to roll one the size of russia ... I SAW THEM ..they are in germany ..both of them ....I have put in a friends request to the boys ...oh god knows what to do , they might reject me ..arghhhhhhhh its cool I am prepared for that ..

Archived