chaos......bad decisions.....ex gf and drama

Hi everyone, I'm really glad I found this site. I wish I found this earlier.

Here is my situation:

me and my ex gf are very hot/cold , fighting a lot and we are both upset at our current situations in life. We both regret not being together. Fast forward to now, I just split from my current gf of 4 years two months ago. We have been talking (my ex and I) now that I am single again and we got together and slept together. She is married and has told me that she regrets us not being together.

The thing is, I can't be rational about this, I can't seem to just forget her because my love for her is so strong (more so than my love for my last ex) that together our emotions are Catastrophic in nature. Catastrophic meaning we are both very upset and fighting a lot. She is not happy with her husband and is not sexually satisfied. Our chemistry is incredible, almost to the point of love being like a drug, if that makes sense...

Ive been reading up on this, in terms of women who cheat on their spouses.....what I gathered is that women who cheat on their spouses are not happy in their marriages. But to me, i've told myself not to get too much hope because, it seems now that we have slept together twice she is now feeling guilty and doesn't want to leave her spouse (even though he is not meeting her needs). I know deep inside she is conflicted. I can't measure my response to her now. I can't be friends with her because it hurts too much and I have too much love to give her.

We went on a one week no talk no contact agreement. Yesterday we talked after some time has passed. She says she misses talking to me, yet again, the emotional component of our relationship is our great friendship/love we have for each other is eclipsed by the depressing fact that there is another guy in the picture.

I would love to hear everyones honest input.

Archived