So I just found my ex on Tinder

Moontiger

Ok, so some of you know I have been trying tinder to get back out in the dating world. Been I about 4 or 5 dates so far, none have been spectacular but it's been nice to get back out there.

Well guess who's profile just popped up? My ex. We only dated for four month but I really liked him and was very sad that he was not in a place where he wanted a serious relationship.

So ENA, please stop me from swiping him right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, so some of you know I have been trying tinder to get back out in the dating world. Been I about 4 or 5 dates so far, none have been spectacular but it's been nice to get back out there.

Well guess who's profile just popped up? My ex. We only dated for four month but I really liked him and was very sad that he was not in a place where he wanted a serious relationship.

So ENA, please stop me from swiping him right!

It's even a question? Of course

I wouldn't give it much merit, although I know it stings a little. If it makes you feel better it's easier for girls to get dates than it is guys

We only dated for four month but I really liked him and was very sad that he was not in a place where he wanted a serious relationship.

You do know that when people say this, what they usually mean is "I don't want a serious relationship with *you*". Nothing to ponder, swipe left!!!!

I'm glad you swiped left. You made a good choice. And honestly, it's the next girl's loss. He wasn't ready for a relationship so I don't think he should be on there dating, but that's just me! He's someone else's problem now!

I'm sorry about what happened but you're doing great and I can't wait to hear about you finding a great guy in the future.

OMG quirky thanks so much for this link! Haven't heard this song in ages, made me feel soo much better

I know, it always makes me feel great too this song. And Beyonce is so sassy and a girl's girl makes me want to get hotter and do my hair and pick nice clothes!

It is okay to feel sad, it's not stupid. You guys dated and he really disappointed you. I think it's better to let yourself feel these feelings fully and let yourself move on over time, instead of shoving them down.

And as I said, if he's dating (on Tinder) while he doesn't want a relationship, then that's pretty lousy of him. He's wasting people's time. I know you are sad over him but I know in the future, when you are healed, you will be thankful that you didn't spend more time with him.

We just clicked really well. I've never understood what people meant about an "instant connection" until I meet M. We had similar interests, were attracted to each other, always laughing.

In other words everything fit really well except for him not wanting more. I guess I'm sad because 1) if I had ask more question I would have figured out earlier he was right for me and could have placed him in the friend zone 2) because I don't think I feel that instant something again.

Archived