Perfume bar wedding shower???

renaissancewoman101

Didn't think of that, thanks!! Is it kind like a Avon party where we will be "gently urged" to purchase items for the bride or for ourselves?

Other than perfume, I can't see any bride gently pushing Chanel products on anyone, lol.

Last time I was in Vegas the CHEAPEST bag was about 5 k.

I wouldn't read into it, it's probably the atmosphere she's going for.

You *could* hire a mobile nail tech to come and give pedis with the Chanel logo as a design?

The only thing I can find about perfume bars are where you get kits and people create their own scents as a party favor(which sounds fabulous!!!).

Maybe it's just a Chanel theme and the perfume bar isn't necessarily related? Or yes, maybe like it was already said she will have little samples or something.

It is a Chanel inspired shower. Usually one buys a kit and guests can create their own scents; with middle and base notes. There could be as many as 60 different scents from the three different fragrance families. It's super fun and can make a wedding shower more interesting rather than just going with the stuff everyone else is likely to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a Chanel inspired shower. Usually one buys a kit and guests can create their own scents; with middle and base notes. There could be as many as 60 different scents from the three different fragrance families. It's super fun and can make a wedding shower more interesting rather than just going with the stuff everyone else is likely to do.

Thanks! This sounds more like it.

Sorry I meant to say top, middle and base notes. Not just middle and base, but you get the idea anyway. She will probably go with a Chanel theme of black and white perhaps baby pink invitations, cards, similar with dessert, and so on. If she is wealthy she could possibly give a little something from Chanel as a shower favor. Certainly nothing to do with guests bringing anything from Chanel, well unless they want to

Oh, that sounds like fun!!

Sorry I meant to say top, middle and base notes. Not just middle and base, but you get the idea anyway. She will probably go with a Chanel theme of black and white perhaps baby pink invitations, cards, similar with dessert, and so on. If she is wealthy she could possibly give a little something from Chanel as a shower favor. Certainly nothing to do with guests bringing anything from Chanel, well unless they want to

Yikes, that could be a pricey shower to attend!!

Archived