Going Overseas to Find My Future Mate

Bigdave117

Maybe i am in the minority, but i say go for it. I always think of going back to Puerto Rico and trying to find me a wife, though PR is a US territory.. so they just might tell me to go to he ll.

Also, i was dateless and confused around 23-24, its only around late 24 to 25 that i hit my stride, and 26 or so that i had it figured out. So you have a lot of years ahead of you, the biggest thing to do is break that comfort zone and become very aggressive - if you did that already, then think about other options.

I must admit there is something very exciting about the possibility of having somebody come here from Armenia and helping them assimilate to our culture. What would be in my favor is that everybody learns English in school in Armenia so language barrier wouldn't be as bad

I could have beautiful Armenian babies and my parents would be very happy

by the way, my parents met when my dad went back home for a vacation and was introduced to my mother through her sister. she followed him back. so it can happen, especially if you trust your aunts' matchmaking skills.

I am kinda torn tho cause I love American people and American culture, but I just cannot find an American woman interested in me.

I don't understand what it is that I'm missing. I see guys with cute gfs who are obese, unemployed, etc....

Lots of people in my culture go back to their home country to find spouses, particularly men. It's not usual to spend a few weeks there a year and ask family/friends to set them up. It's usually a win-win situation, though sacrifices must be made. Sometimes, the man will go back and live in her country, at least for a few years.

Lots of people in my culture go back to their home country to find spouses, particularly men. It's not usual to spend a few weeks there a year and ask family/friends to set them up. It's usually a win-win situation, though sacrifices must be made. Sometimes, the man will go back and live in her country, at least for a few years.

I would have to have my family work as matchmakers cause I can't spend more than a few weeks there

Are you worried about culture clash? You are Armenian but you said you are very Americanized. I grew up and currently live in a city where Armenians are the dominant demographic and I know first hand how traditional they are. You and the girl might have a hard time adjusting to each other since basically it will be a foreign culture to you.

Are you worried about culture clash? You are Armenian but you said you are very Americanized. I grew up and currently live in a city where Armenians are the dominant demographic and I know first hand how traditional they are. You and the girl might have a hard time adjusting to each other since basically it will be a foreign culture to you.

In regards to what specifically?

Archived