Made out with my best friend now what?

M2411

Hello,

I'm going to try and keep this relatively short but no promises there is this girl i'm very close friends with basically best friends lets call her kayla. Anyways me and this girl have been friends for going on about 4 years now I met her my senior year of high school and she had a crush on me then but I was in a relationship so nothing became of it. Well anyways we became great friends and gave each other advice about relationships hung out in the time when we both could and every time I hung out with her she was really touchy feely hugs hand holding and eventually it got to cuddling a bit but then that sorta stopped. Anyways on to my main story this year I've seen her a few times over the past summer and a bit throughout this fall since we've both been away with school. I saw her a bit over thanksgiving break where I went over to her house and the hugs and hand holding happened as well as a few times of grabbing my face and stuff the oddest thing though was she came up behind me as I was sitting at her kitchen table and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind and rested her head on my shoulder so I grabbed her arms and held her there and she kept saying things like how she's missed me and how comfy I was later she cuddled and sat on my lap during a movie we were watching till her parents came home and we stopped and I had to leave. So heres the biggest development. Last night she came over so I could give her the christmas present I'd gotten her this is the second year we've done this both times by her own suggestion well she wanted the despicable me movies so i got them and she's still working on my gift so I'm waiting till the end of the week for it. Anyways i started the movie and she wanted me to sit by her so i did and then she put her legs over mine and cuddled up to me resting her head on my shoulder and holding my hands and arm. We sat like that all through the first one and when I came back from getting something to drink for the next one she was laying down on the couch and told me to lay down with her. So I did and I apologize if this gets graphic. I laid down and she laid in front of me in the classic spooning thing but what was odd is what she kept doing during this she continually would rub my arms and hands or play with my feet with her own. Well things sorta progressed the movie really wasn't being watched she was running her fingers through my hair and eventually moved my hand and placed it on her breast. So I just kinda went with it thinking she just wants to be close and then at the end of the movie she rolls over and faces me and then we make some small talk and she moves in and kisses me I was so shocked I didn't know how to respond so she made a small joke about it but then we kept going she kept pulling my head closer for each kiss holding me there and eventually she asked if we cold go up to my room I said sure since I didn't want my brothers or parents who were there to walk in on us. So we went upstairs and go to my room and start making out there on my bed and all of a sudden she starts talking about sex and how she wants it with me right now and as much as i did i told her we couldn't with my parents downstairs and the way my room is they'd hear us plus her parents were expecting her back soon. She text me later telling me she got home safely since theres a lot of snow still and we kinda discussed what happened but I want someone else's opinions so lets hear them sorry in advice if i said to much.

I figured that it was going to and yes not my first time. But my thing is I have never thought this would happen with her. She's always said were just friends and then this. I'm just in shock never had a friend do that before not someone this close anyways.

Is this what you want? Are you willing to 'risk' the 'friendship' and go all the way now?

Best to think about this.. as many have come to admit, they come to realize this and it was too late and some regret letting it go that far, ending up with things being too awkward in the end and they lost the 'friendship' and relationship they had.

Kinda like co-workers, you have to think on what's going on, the risks and is that what you really want.

As you know what this is leading up to.

Give it some thought --- because once you cross over the friends line....you can't go back. You will date....and some day break up.

Not necessarily. They could end up getting married eventually!

But seriously, if you guys have always had feelings for each other and have been friends for so long, I think it's the right choice to persue a relationship.

I think it is best to decide what you want and take an active role in your own life. The problem with not having a goal is that you just keep running around the field and have no idea what the score is.

Alright I want to try and date her I'm sure of it. If she doesn't want that then I'll move on and try to simply be her friend if she's still okay with that if not then ill deal with it. Any suggestions on how to make it happen like approach the subject with her?

Archived