He doesn't love me

audrey28

It hurts to say it, but the guy I have been seeing on and off for a year and a half does not love me.

I know I should have known better, but I had hoped. I know it couldn't work bec it has been so one way. I gave so much without anything in return. I am truly heartbroken and losing my self-confidence

Yes, it is sad to have 'tried' for so long and nothing but a loss.. am sorry.

Heartbreak can take a toll on you. Much pains & emotions running throughout. It will take some time...

It is time now though, to work on YOU. Time to take care of you and all those emotions. Let the tears flow.. go pound a pillow.. write..write.. and talk. Family/friends etc.

Once things start calming down and you come to 'accept' the loss.. you'll start to calm down and can work on healing from this. You'll need to work on your self confidence again, yes. But it can be done.

You may even want to look into some counselling for some help.. won't hurt. Sometimes we need that help.

One day at a time is all.... you're not alone.

It hurts to say it, but the guy I have been seeing on and off for a year and a half does not love me.

I know I should have known better, but I had hoped. I know it couldn't work bec it has been so one way. I gave so much without anything in return. I am truly heartbroken and losing my self-confidence

I hate that it took a year and a half for him to figure out, either, that he does not love you or to let you know that he never loved you. I feel for you.

I truly hope that you find someone who deserves you soon. Just do not let your current emotions lead you down the same path as before. Let yourself recover fully before you start trying to find another.

Archived