Happy Valentine's Day eNA!

Heather Dawn

I realized that Valentines Day isnt just about being with someone, its about love, you are right, so love yourself.. I wish all the heartbroken and weak a Happy Valentines Day, some day you and I will be happy, love yourself, feel glad that you are who you are, you're the one that's beautiful, no matter who you are.

Awww what a lovely thread Heather Dawn thank you so much for creating it! I wish all the heartbroken peace, all those in love healthy & caring relationships, all those looking for love that they find their soulmates, and those who are depressed and sad that they find happiness and comfort. Happy Valentine's to all you phenomenal ENA people!

Your valentine can be a friend, family member or pet, too. Or yourself! It's really just about love.

Amen, sister. Beautiful post, Heather! Such great wording and thought behind it. Thank you!

I enjoyed all of my Valentines. And I would have just echoed what Heather said....that was my wish for everyone here on enotalone on Vday. Tonnes of love, happiness, enjoy your world.

Archived