Been drinking, looking at FB seen my ex is in town and looking good, i am sad :(

junebug123

2 years ago i dated this hot redhead girl who was 6'1 and a swimmer ( a good swimmer too and she had a nice lil body ). I was basically a rebound to her and we banged a lot for about 3 months before everything went to ****. What happened is that she got back with the guy who dumped her and then moved on to someone else before getting dumped ( basically cheated on me to do it, well i dumped her but still! ). I talked to her recently, she told me her dad passed and now she's back in town but i don't think i will be seeing her at all because things ended very badly and even thou we talk sometimes in person would be totally weird because our entire relationship depended on sex basically ( it was more on her part because she wanted it casual, i tried to ask her out on dates but she refused ). I think towards the end we both tried to make it work but our egos we both so damaged by that time that little things we did pissed us off more. Anyways, she was young 17 and i was like 24 at the time now she is like 19 and i am 26, i miss her a lot and seeing her post pics makes me miss her even more. I am just tipsy a little bit and i am not going to do anything stupid but boy do i miss her so much right now. She admitted to me that she had really low self esteem.

Even thou i have been with like 4 or 5 people since her (nothing long term maybe like 5 - 6 months, a few hit and runs too ) i miss her and the sex was the best with her. I don't know if it is like genetics or if she was younger or something but all my encounters with women have sucked since her and lately i have been wondering why i can't meet more athletic women or at least more young girls (sorry if i sound like a perv) i think the last couple of girls were like 20, 30, 24, and 23 all around my age.

I am just venting right now, boy i wish i would stop going on fb and doing this cause its killing my self esteem.

Is she back in town because her Dad passed away? If so, why are you contemplating making your move with her as though she's just coming in for a visit?

No its not related at all, she goes to school in Missouri for college and she's back for the holiday her dad passed like a few months ago and all that stuff was taken care of, i was just bringing it up cause it was something we talked about briefly. And if i am making a move, lately i have been thinking to myself no because of the drama, but yes because of the potential, does anyone else do that measure the problems to the benefits of a person or i am just sounding needy as fvck right now.

Well the only positive things you've said about this girl are her body, the way she looks, and how good she is in bed. She just sounds like a little play thing to you - there was nothing about how she is around you or what else she is like. I don't think you care about her anything more than something to take to bed. Which I hope she knows where she stands in that case. Maybe she does. If a 17 year old girl is the best sex you've ever had then she's probably had a lot of practice

Things will look different in the morning.

Maybe masturbate and go to bed.

Am I too simple minded? lol. I think it's the drink and maybe some horniness creeping in that is giving you these thoughts.

Maybe you just miss being with someone you really are into. Even if it's only sexually. Sounds like you haven't been with anyone who you really liked. It'll happen.

I don't think it would be a good idea to try and start anything at all up with her again.

Things will look different in the morning.

Maybe masturbate and go to bed.

Am I too simple minded? lol. I think it's the drink and maybe some horniness creeping in that is giving you these thoughts.

Maybe you just miss being with someone you really are into. Even if it's only sexually. Sounds like you haven't been with anyone who you really liked. It'll happen.

I don't think it would be a good idea to try and start anything at all up with her again.

yeah you are right thanks for the advice, and no ceelambrini she hasn't had a lot of practice, it wasn't really about that (i could elaborate but ill let you use your imagination in what makes a partner good in bed).

Maybe you need to stop going on Facebook?? Also I was with FWB with a guy who used to tell me about his college cheerleader ex-gf every now and then. He was quiet but I could tell he missed her because she was ideally the way he wanted his girl to look like and I'm sure the sex was great. I wasn't jealous because we were FWB but I listened to him and laugh at his awkward jokes and even helped him around his house sometimes. I ended the FWB after 3 months, and then completely ended the friendship the following 3 months (NC) after. Not that I was upset or I wanted more than a friendship... But he wasn't really all there- like he was physically but emotionally and mentally he wasn't so it wasn't worth having dead weight. I think he wanted companionship but his ego felt he could get something like his cheerleader ex gf and so I think thats why he struggled finding that ideal chick who has become irreplaceable in his head. The thing is, maybe i should have told him this too, is that its ok to want an ideal man or an ideal woman but that's because this person you want is your dream girl or dream guy. You need to let reality set in and look for your real girl or your real guy.

Archived