Very worried and nervous about group job interview. (team building nightmare)

Lots of people work iffy jobs while they work towards their future goals. It's normal.

You are lucky in that you are at home so no rent/utilities to pay, so you can spend more time working towards your dream job instead of slaving away to pay all these bills.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

: (

I was told at the end of the interview that they'd be in touch within the next few days. It's now been three days.

Should I just assume they hired the girls they wanted and I should just keep looking? I guess so. This wasn't even a callback for the JOB--this just would have been a callback for the real interview.

wow. not even good enough to be given an actual interview. great.

: (

I was told at the end of the interview that they'd be in touch within the next few days. It's now been three days.

Should I just assume they hired the girls they wanted and I should just keep looking? I guess so. This wasn't even a callback for the JOB--this just would have been a callback for the real interview.

wow. not even good enough to be given an actual interview. great.

Call and follow up.

I'm going to have to disagree right now. I followed up with the first person I interviewed with. If you don't impress them during the interview, it doesn't change their mind. I know I didn't do well on the interview and I'm reaping the harvest.

...***? reaping the harvest? don't even ask me what that means. I need to sleep. : (

I'm going to have to disagree right now. I followed up with the first person I interviewed with. If you don't impress them during the interview, it doesn't change their mind. I know I didn't do well on the interview and I'm reaping the harvest.

...***? reaping the harvest? don't even ask me what that means. I need to sleep. : (

You do have to impress them during the interview. But if there was several impressive candidates and they thought you were one of them, calling could put you a step ahead of them. What's the worst that could happen if you call?

• 11 months later...

Archived