She loves watching me sleep

unanimous123

Hey all,

I'm sorry if I posted on the wrong thread. I just want to know if it's common at all to watch your SO sleep? My girlfriend sometimes takes some time to watch me and take pictures of me while I sleep in our bed in mornings, not to mention she's almost late for work. lol... So what's the deal with girls watching their SO sleep?

I like to watch people sleep too, including my dog. They look so angelic when they're snoozing away.

Unless they're the type that sleep with a gaping mouth while drooling, in unnaturally twisted positions that even the most capable yoga professionals wouldn't dream of achieving, in which case I'd cover them with a blanket and leave.

i love watching my bf sleep too, he looks so peaceful, sweet and innocent and all his troubles seem gone, his face is relaxed and i think it is adorable to see him sleep (though of course, i do not tell him he looks adorable haha...manly man and all.....) my bf has had a hard life and it shows, when awake you can always see his worries, his struggles and his pain, but while asleep he is peaceful...... i do not take pics though....although i did in the beginning when he was first here and slept on the couch in his clothes, so nothnig graphic, but that was as a reminder for myself that he was actually here and on my couch after being in love for so long!

LOL. Don't worry it's normal. I sometimes used to just watch my ex sleep for a little bit. I've taken a few pictures because sometimes it's just too adorable. Then i give into the cuteness and can't resist having a snuggle. I know he used to watch me sleep. more for the fact that apparently i looked so tiny in the bed.

sleeping SO's are just adorable and beautiful. you get to admire them more because they are completely unabashedly unconscious.

I also think people want mementos of that warm snuggly 'safe' time they spend in bed with their partner coccooned in that happy little world of just the two of them... it makes them happy during a stressful day to think of being in bed all warm and snuggly and sleepy with their loved one in bed. It's a little memento of a pleasant time, like pictures from a happy vacation.

• 1 year later...
Hey all,

I'm sorry if I posted on the wrong thread. I just want to know if it's common at all to watch your SO sleep? My girlfriend sometimes takes some time to watch me and take pictures of me while I sleep in our bed in mornings, not to mention she's almost late for work. lol... So what's the deal with girls watching their SO sleep?

Hello it is very normal. I love watching my boyfriend Sleep I could watch him all night long. It is a passion and romantic thing that us girls feel inside when our loved ones are sleeping.

Oh gosh I love it when I get to watch my boyfriend sleep for a little bit (I don't obsess over it) and funny enough I was going through his pictures on his phone to find a specific picture and I found out that he had taken a picture of me asleep when he had come home from work and I was sleeping on his bed. I thought it was the most adorable thing ever. But I also know he's not a creep.

Archived