Should I divorce my husband?

married2011

Yes, she does know him better then we do. And she was surprised by his behavior. Using logic we can assume she was surprised because he had not acted his way before. Using more logic we can now say that he pulled a bait and switch on her. He never intended to live a married life with her only to have a alternative place to sleep from his parents house.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue, you assume that because you are an adult and expect the same in your partner. I bet this was the same situation the OP found herself in only to find that married and single life were pretty much the same.

Well yes. I'm sure the OP was ok with him being a mummy's boy to the extent to which she was used to but undoubtedly upon marriage didn't see that it would be as big a problem as it has turned out to be.

You can sue your spouse or any other member of your family for that matter. Also please look up the word "analogy"

For being a momma's boy?? lol I'm sure judge would say tough luck, you chose him.

Just like losers, that women get involved with, let them borrow large amounts of money & expect them to pay them back.

Analogy-similarity, what about it?

For being a momma's boy?? lol I'm sure judge would say tough luck, you chose him.

Just like losers, that women get involved with, let them borrow large amounts of money & expect them to pay them back.

Analogy-similarity, what about it?

Camus job analogy for this faux marriage. Sorry I didn't realized I had to spell that out for you. You claimed that camus post was not accurate in part because the topic here is marriage and that a person can sue a company. I have pointed out the a person can sue their SO. Therefore the analogy is very accurate.

If you feel marriage is forever would you be married to him? Let's say you married mr momma's boy and he was gone every single day and only came home to sleep and then disappeared the next night till beddy bye time and this went on for months you tell me how happy you would be and if you would not be considering a divorce?

Yes, she does know him better then we do. And she was surprised by his behavior. Using logic we can assume she was surprised because he had not acted his way before. Using more logic we can now say that he pulled a bait and switch on her. He never intended to live a married life with her only to have a alternative place to sleep from his parents house.

But he's always slept at his parents house!! Right, because shes been dealing with this all of her "lifetime"

So how did he do a switch on her??

But he's always slept at his parents house!! Right, because shes been dealing with this all of her "lifetime"

So how did he do a switch on her??

We mostly all sleep at our parents house until we move on and move out but moving out and in with a partner .... a wife .... means you actually live, eat and chill with them too.

I have not said she should stay married to him, i asked why she got married in the first place??

& lets not talk about marriage vows because nowadays, nobody follows them.

Because she loved him and saw a future with him. You know, it really doesn't matter that he was a momma's boy. I think we are taking that too literally. He can still be a momma's boy, he can still be close to his parents, but he can still live a perfectly normal married life too ... which is what I'm sure the OP expected. This is NOT normal. Not by a long shot!

Really? Many people do. If nobody follows them then that would include everyone's parents too.

Yes, parents as well, when you get married, divorce is not an option at least in my religion. thats how serious it is

You can not get married by church again.

I dont know one single person who has been divorced & stayed divorced

Because she loved him and saw a future with him. You know, it really doesn't matter that he was a momma's boy. I think we are taking that too literally. He can still be a momma's boy, he can still be close to his parents, but he can still live a perfectly normal married life too ... which is what I'm sure the OP expected. This is NOT normal. Not by a long shot!

Obviously him being a momma's boy does matter because that's the reason why she would divorce him!!

We all expect things to "work" but then you need to be realistic with yourself also & know what you're getting yourself into.

Yes, parents as well, when you get married, divorce is not an option at least in my religion. thats how serious it is

You can not get married by church again.

I dont know one single person who has been divorced & stayed divorced

Same in my church, however you CAN get an annulment because he is NOT performing his vows and not investing in your marriage IS one of the reasons they allow an annulment. I was married in a religion.

Archived