Should I divorce my husband?

married2011

I wanted to say what has been going on, our house up for sale and we accepted an offer, haven't had any contact with him and feeling better about it all the time. I get over each bump like emotions when I have gone to the house, I move on from it each time and am not as afraid though I really don't want to ever see him.

So long as everything works out the house will be sold to a couple in their 20's as us, married and have a baby. It honestly makes me very envious and sad because we had nothing together because he wanted nothing to do with the marriage it seemed, no parties, no happy times. When we bought the house it was before xmas and there was no reason why we had to wait until xmas DAY to move in but that's what he wanted.. just very sad that I had to give up hopes and dreams but they'd only ever be hopes and dreams and never reality so long as I stayed.

But I can't believe I was in this for so long and I just wanted to say that!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound like you're doing great. I'm sorry you have to go through this but I"m glad that you see that it's for the best. I'm glad you're feeling better and better.

You can still get married again, find the love of your life, have a good life, have a baby, etc. You can still do that...because you got out early you wasted less of your time. Do you know how many people stay in BAD marriages/relationships for far too long? You did the smart thing and you are well on your way to finding happiness with someone who WANTS to be with you, share a life with you, and make a life with you.

I'm glad the house sold. *hugs* Stay strong!

MAN i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SORRY I cry for your situation seriously because my ex husbadn didnt want me either...and I did everything for him waited on him hand and foot worked out- looked hot- sex - slaved away to treat him like a king....and he treated me like trash walked all over me- and womanized. So I wanted that cinderella story too I thought he was my prince too- im really sorry and the blow is unbearable I know He wont be better to the next girl he sounds like a total immature loser...

Archived