Does it mean anything when men fiddle with their wedding rings?

rocio

I heard somewhere once that a guy playing with his wedding ring indicates some kind of discomfort with his marriage or something of the sort. Ever since, I start to feel awkward when I'm talking to a man and he does this. Is it really some sort of subconscious sign or is it meaningless?

I play with mine because it's too loose and keep twisting it around. Usually the diamonds ends up on the wrong side, so it looks like I just have a gold band - so I keep trying to put it back to the right side.

This happens with mine too. My engagement ring and the band are too loose and always spin around so I have to keep righting them, especially in the winter.

Meaningless.

It's a thing. It's on their finger. It's fun to play with. That's as far as it goes...

I love how you worded this. It's true though. I always play with my rings. My fiance is one of those types who can never stop moving and fidgeting so I'm sure that when he gets his ring, he'll be playing with it too.

I think that what you read is probably just a superstition.

I play with mine because it's too loose and keep twisting it around. Usually the diamonds ends up on the wrong side, so it looks like I just have a gold band - so I keep trying to put it back to the right side.

Me too.... The ring actually drives me crazy and I'm sure some people around me think that I can't stop touching it, really I can't because it won't stay in one place. LOL

Archived