Discussion Topic:When a guy is attracted,why does the guy want to see her naked?

wtm78

I always been wondering:

"When a guy is attracted, why does the guy want to see her naked?"

Not that I don't, admit that guilty as charged.

But the question is WHY? Why do we guys want to see a girl naked when we are attracted to them?

TO WOMEN: If when guys are attracted to you and all they can think of is to see you naked. What were running through your mind at those times when you are attracted to a guy?

what kind of question is thhis? i guess if you need a reason..it gets us more close to the reality of having sex with her...ive never seen a naked girl before irl though =\

I always been wondering:

"When a guy is attracted, why does the guy want to see her naked?"

Not that I don't, admit that guilty as charged.

But the question is WHY? Why do we guys want to see a girl naked when we are attracted to them?

TO WOMEN: If when guys are attracted to you and all they can think of is to see you naked. What were running through your mind at those times when you are attracted to a guy?

Is this a serious question? Why does the sunrise every morning...

Most guys wanna see all women naked.. attracted or not..

Yes its a serious question.. Yes most man want to see some women naked.. But dont you ever think WHY? What is the chemistry behind it?

BTW Why does the sunrise every morning? Because the earth is rotating as it revolves around the sun, you see the sun rise at the location you are in because the earth just rotated facing the sun...

Yes its a serious question.. Yes most man want to see some women naked.. But dont you ever think WHY? What is the chemistry behind it?

BTW Why does the sunrise every morning?

Because the earth is rotating as it revolves around the sun, you see the sun rise at the location you are in because the earth just rotated facing the sun...

Simpliest answer I can give u is were hard wire for it... Evolution keep the human kind going..

Each person has diff views too.. a women's body is work of art its beautifull the curves breast butt legs and all flows together..

But were wired for it..

Biology, evolution, an ingrained part of the heterosexual male psyce.

To answer your question directed at woman. It all depends on how a guy approaches the topic. If a guy I just meet (and attracted to) ask/started talking about seeing me naked right away I would be turned off.

I always been wondering: "When a guy is attracted, why does the guy want to see her naked?"

Why exactly is this confusing? It's called sexual attraction, and the last time I checked it's not exactly specific to any one gender or sexual orientation.

Probably "Oh, he has a healthy sex drive"?

Lol...you guys just cant give him the answer cant you?

Its very easy actually... in our bodies have have chemical messengers called "hormones", every time you see a

"Potential partner to sleep with and bring healthy offspring", these Hormones start rising in level and sending more

and more messages to your mind that you should start doing activities that would bring you closer to having sex

with the person. Thats why want to "automatically" see the person naked.

Imagining the person naked before you actually got the person naked is the application of psychological protection mechanisms,

pretty much it is stressful for you to want something a lot (having sex with the person) and not getting it, thus

protection mechanisms kick in and the act of fantasizing reduce this stress a bit.

There you go, pretty simple.

Lol...you guys just cant give him the answer cant you?

Its very easy actually... in our bodies have have chemical messengers called "hormones", every time you see a

"Potential partner to sleep with and bring healthy offspring", these Hormones start rising in level and sending more

and more messages to your mind that you should start doing activities that would bring you closer to having sex

with the person. Thats why want to "automatically" see the person naked.

Imagining the person naked before you actually got the person naked is the application of psychological protection mechanisms,

pretty much it is stressful for you to want something a lot (having sex with the person) and not getting it, thus

protection mechanisms kick in and the act of fantasizing reduce this stress a bit.

There you go, pretty simple.

Like... hahaha

my BF is the first guy i ever wanted to see naked and love seeing naked....i never had that urge before even though i have been in love before, but with my BF it was different, i had all these hot and steamy fantasies about him back when we met at work....lol.....and he was also the first one i dreamed of having sex with, so maybe blackey has a good point, my mind wanted to see him naked and then in dreams i did, and it was all to prepare me for the actual thing (no pun intended..) i love looking at his naked body and luckily for me he loves walking around the house naked haha

• 4 weeks later...
Because thats what we live for. Hot, naked women. It's been my lifes work since I was a little kid sneaking in to read my Dads PlayBoy magazines to see naked women. Naked women are the single most amazing and beautiful thing in the entire world.

I whole-heartedly agree. My bf and I are always gawking over girls. We want to have a foursome with our boss and a friend of mine. We find them attractive and so we want to see more, thus seeing them naked. I don't really get the question. Not to mention that the rules of the forum are that any thread posted is supposed to ask for advice. This really isn't doing that.

Sex is one of the primal needs of humans.

We want to have sex and seeing someone naked can be sexually arousing. The sexual urge is there to make sure we are happy to reproduce... but humans are smart, we make condoms and pills so that we can abuse this pleasure without making 30 babies.

Archived