A lot has changed, so I'll try to sum it up for you the best I can.

Well, long story short-- Adam had a birthday party, but beforehand had spoke with me saying he had an 'epiphany'-- and he was going to take a break from everyone and everything. I agreed, told him I supported his decision. He had a party that night, which Jenna was invited to. He told her previously not to be all huggy-kissy in front of me because he didn't want to upset me or make me leave.

I told him, the drama wouldn't come from me. I promised to be polite, cordial and social for the sake of him. Well, she got dramatic ALL NIGHT LONG-- crying, trying to grope him, kiss him and sleep with him.. All while I was maintaining my sanity.. I would just shrug and smirk--- she was making my job easy by being such a Drama Queen. After we all passed out, he asked me to stay after she left the next day-- and I agreed. He would also tell her that he needed space, but knew she wouldn't understand and would lose it...

So-- the week went by, and he finally called me 6 days later, on our would-be 6-year anniversary... We spent the night together, laughing, rekindling old memories, playing games-- just being ourselves. He still would talk to her, but she moved back to Flagstaff to go back to school just recently-- so she's out of the picture there.

Which brings me to today-- The week to myself, helped be get a grip on things. I do love him, I want to be with him, but there is too much in the way. He is planning on moving to Mexico and starting a new business franchise with his father-- so thats in the very near future. He always gets upset when he talks to her, she puts him on constant guilt trips. I walked away once, I think I can do it again----- but why is the decision SOOO hard for him??? I don't understand that?? It would seem pretty simple where your happiness is.. Why is this so hard for him to just let one or all of us go??

I am a one woman kind of guy but, there are men out there that like having their cake and eating it too. I know a stupid expression but, a true one at that. Why give up on the two women that are putting up with his bullcrap. Your the one that is hoping that he will come back to you and sorry to tell you this but, he is probably not going to. You should make your own decisions up and move on yourself.

Good luck,

hubman 8)

Oh yes, my friends.. that was pre-determined. I'm in the post-Adam stage right now, just having a hard time understanding and really putting logic to such a stupid scenerio. I am just the type of person who really needs a logical explanation-- when sometimes its just not possible. I can't believe that I let myself get so far as I did--- I feel like the fool.

Thing is, I know he will miss me after a while, but I am content with myself in saying that I would not take HIM back... hehe-- He had his chance, and I don't like sloppy seconds...

I just wonder why men (and women-alike) do such a thing... to people they 'supposedly' love...