I didn't put out

ls33

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So there's absolutely nothing I can do if he has written me off for being a tease right?

I just can't let this guy go. Liked him so so much

I didn't say that. what I do think is that dating requires a thick skin and getting attached after one date is a very bad idea except in the rare circumstance where it's a first date where you decide to be exclusive and committed (and that's usually when the first date follows a close friendship).

I just know that I can't do anything if he has written me off. I just wonder How he

He could b willing to do so if he felt same connection as me. Couldn't he understand that I just got out of fiancé relationship and need a few more dates?? I know yOu all think he despises me for being a tease, but I just went there bc I wanted to see him so much bc I liked him. I was direct about my limits once we started kissing. Honestly if he saw it as purely a booty call, where I "had" to put out and couldn't just hang out/make out/cuddle, then doesn't it mean he was never interested for more than sex anyhow??

I was quite pleased to read that you met some friends that made you feel better but I see that you are still feeling insecure about this.

Please take the advice given here and buy your friends. You need to take a step back from this. I do not know what he thinks. Honestly he may not see you in a negative light at all. He may just think that you two are not a good fit. But then again you do not even speak to each other that often so maybe he will contact you later this week.

B.t.w I doubt very much we on here think you are a tease. You are the only one calling yourself that way. I think however many have come to the conclusion that you need some time to yourself to before getting back on the dating scene.

27. I can't do this, can't accept this. I seriously think we would b perfect and don't know y one little thing must end it

Honestly, if he is mature enough for his age, I don't think he will be able to handle having a relationship with you. I hate to say it, but you seem extremely immature. You're in for a lot of pain if you don't try to change that.

How mature does HE seem when his idea of courting a woman is texting her at 12:30 am

While drinking at a bar and asking her to come over -- rather than making advance plans or something?!!

Because he had not intention of courting you by calling you at this time ????

So are people seeing my point that either 1) he was OK w me going over there but saying it was too soon for me to go up to his bedroom, or 2) it was a deal breaker because it made me a "tease," but that means he only saw me as booty-call & not girlfriend material anyhow, so I've really lost nothing?!!

So are people seeing my point that either 1) he was OK w me going over there but saying it was too soon for me to go up to his bedroom, or 2) it was a deal breaker because it made me a "tease," but that means he only saw me as booty-call & not girlfriend material anyhow, so I've really lost nothing?!!

I do not understand your point 1)

I think common sense would tell you that

a) you were never in a proper relationship to begin with (why don't you just call him and he call you to chat during the week is beyond me!)

b) if he only wanted a fwb situation and you wanted a relationship then your objectives were not the same

c) You lost nothing and gain some knowledge about the dating scene

You are now free, you the successful and intelligent person that you are to meet someone that will meet your standards

Worked together off and on for a month but I was technically training under him (he's not done w his training either, but much further along than me). We waited until we no longer worked together before he gave me his number. Then we went out twice in last 2 weeks, then came booty text .

Clinger doesn't mean you are all up on him though. You are obsessed with this guy and his actions. You remember the hours it was from how long you texted him and you seem to slowly beginning to realize he never had feelings for you but was only interested in a booty call. Just move on. 2 weeks time, this isn't prince charming. I moved fast with my fiance but not that fast!

Archived