Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver's Seat

Seraphim

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep having nightmares about work, my old work and it has my brain on high alert again. I mean I don’t want to go back but I think on a subconscious level afraid to leave. You know? I am also really stretching my bubble by starting my own business . Really really stretching beyond my own limits . Could be more reasons for the disturbing nightmares that keep me in a state of semi-awake.

I am not getting this whole move back in with the parents and or never leave Syndrome. Gee let’s suck my parents dry and when I think I have my azz together I will leave.

Get a life and get out. If you have to start at the bottom and pay your dues tough crap. We all did.

Jeebus!

Rant over

It was a sad visit with my in-laws. We went to the restaurant and my FIL could not remember how to put together a hamburger. All that he would’ve had to do was put the top bun down on the patty but he couldn’t figure it out . So he took it all apart and ate it all separately .

I saw my brother for an hour. His ex bag was of course causing issues for every holiday like she always does .

Lately I have been exploring the idea that I am Autistic myself . I am part of quite a few adult Autistic groups on FB. I have described myself to them at heart as a child and as adult . And quite a few have said they really would prefer not to diagnose obviously online but that I sound Autistic. Obviously I if I am I have been totally suppressed and indoctrinated by society and mask very well, unfortunately . It would explain a lot of things really. Especially as a child . And as they said those who are highly intelligent and mask go completely unnoticed especially a long time ago .

My son also says every week, mom I think you are Autistic too.

I had lunch and a day yesterday with my best friend J and our mutual friend M. M has really has a good heart but sometimes gives advice when it’s not asked for or even warranted . She gives me advice about my son all the time which I don’t ask for. And she tried to talk me out of starting my own business . I think she’s just naturally a fixer . I’m not asking anybody to fix anything . At one point in the day I felt like telling her hey look in your own backyard because you’ve got enough of your own problems . Your son was suicidal for two years and can’t decide what he wants to do . He keeps getting into the military and getting out and getting in and getting out . Getting out when they forced him into doing things he want doesn’t want to do . Your daughter cries at the drop of a hat and is always in some big panic .

And she pushes J too about her Autistic daughter. We both roll our eyes later.

I like M overall but she has some annoying qualities.

It was -5C this AM when I woke up.

Well, he did awesome! He registered him self . Through most of the competition he was even in losses and wins . Then when he hit more losses than wins he was out . But it was a first great showing for a first time big competition ! He’s playing another competition today for card game he’s never played with another person . Last night we took him to the Spaghetti Factory.

Yesterday my hubby and I hung out at the mall all day . Unfortunately from walking a lot the day before my knee was SHOT. Like I woke up at 3 AM unable to sleep because of the pain in my knee and couldn’t go back to sleep . So hubby got me a wheelchair at the mall . Last night I slept with a pillow between my knees which helped. I still can’t walk on it properly today though .

Archived