Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read in one of the topics

after a guy masturbates for a while it makes it harder to come off and you have to concentrate more and do it faster
(something to that effect) Well i read in a book that masturbation cures many different problems or at least can help them. It builds stamina during intercourse and can in some cases help erectile disfunction and curvature of the penis.... all of this in a book - believe what you want.

but since none of you know me ill be honest - i probably masturbate ... sometime 5 or 6 times a day, maybe im just a very horny boy?

By the way one thing i would like to know - my friend says he doenst masturbate... i thought ALL guys did that? isnt it just normal? what do you think?

5 or 6 times, everyday? how do you do that, by the 6th time it'd take you like an hour to cum. That's like 3, 4 hours a day masterbating, don't you have homework to do?

when I first discovered my ability to orgasm I probably masterbated once/twice a day. After a while the feeling wasn't that new anymore so I gradually did it less. when your friend said he doesn't he probably meant he doesn't do it on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure any healthy guy would have masterbated at least once or twice by the time they past puberty. Maybe he did but just didn't know what it was.

Well, I'll give you my 2 cents now...first don't be embarrassed of masturbation,...it's all good. lol

I would say I probably masturbate every other day. I do talk about it with my friends, guys or girls...to me it's not a big deal. But, I am a very open person. There for awhile I went a few weeks without doing it and thought I was going to blow a head-gasket...haha. But...I gave in, no big deal--->how can you give up something so great.

its like breathing, unable to stop

always,

under

• 2 weeks later...

well i admit i've managed 7 times in one day well actualy it was more like 12 in 2 days as i was left home alone with nothing better to do.

In hindsight i'd say keep it to one or two... cause seriously after 7 times you dont want the thing coming back unless your in a bath cause it hurts.

Normaly i manage with once or twice a day the morning and night unless its been a stress full week in which i enjoy myself that night. I kind of broke that last night though as i was on phone and web cam with my canadian girl... lets just leave things at that

i read in one of the topics
after a guy masturbates for a while it makes it harder to come off and you have to concentrate more and do it faster
(something to that effect) Well i read in a book that masturbation cures many different problems or at least can help them. It builds stamina during intercourse and can in some cases help erectile disfunction and curvature of the penis.... all of this in a book - believe what you want.

but since none of you know me ill be honest - i probably masturbate ... sometime 5 or 6 times a day, maybe im just a very horny boy?

By the way one thing i would like to know - my friend says he doenst masturbate... i thought ALL guys did that? isnt it just normal? what do you think?

dude 5 or 6 times a day? do you eat pure zink or something cause that helps get you in the mood and your levels must be through the roof... how much money do you spend on tissues?

Why would a girl ask for that?I mean that would be totally demeaning of the true point of it and plus it would give them a very sl*tty appearance to everybody.I say for most people its just better to wait for a person u truly love.Why cant u hold it back and just wait is it really that hard.Do some of u guys fear rejection?I mean its not very statisfying when u grow up and like women have to say o i have had 30 guys in there or guys saying i have put this in plenty of places cause that is just retarded.Iono how do u guys se it as not that much meanign how can u rip away at it by having sex countless times with random people?

well i think some of my girl friends have got it going well as when they get horny they use something called a sex toy and it turns out they think its better then most guys as they can't be well male and unlucky for some guys their also bigger.

Unlucky for some guys here as the average size is 5" and something like 3 in 4 girls in college or uni has used one and as far as i know they don't sell 5" ones.

bored i think your name suits well cause it sounds like you'll be bored for a while with that attitude

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seriously i think masturbation does all manner of good things for the body and mind.

and not sure about the other women on the thread, but i share these things with my girlfriends...we talk about this often. and i know women who MUST orgasm to sleep.

i don't understand why people don't want to do it.

for those afraid, but want to try, it's just self-exploration. you'll know what feels good. do what feels right. but books would help a lot, especially to find those spots..g-spot, a-spot...

To the guy who started this thread... WOW! I don't have the time or energy to go back and read the whole thing and see if you've already answered this, so I'm just gonne ask: why does it disgust you so much? It is completely normal. You're 19! Sex is not supposed to be a disgusting topic anymore, it's supposed to be interesting and informative. Don't be embarrassed about something that is a completely natural part of life.

If it helps, I'm 19, in a committed relationship, and I do it several times a day several days a week. When I was younger and first started I was very embarrassed and ashamed. But it was just because I didn't understand that it's okay to know your own body. Now I see there's nothing wrong with it.