Masterbation Frequency - Males vs Females

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its perfectly natural!

I even used to have a female Parakeet that masturbated. She used to rub herself against this little knob on the top of her cage. And she made kind of a "clicking" sound when she was having her orgasm. Sometimes, when she was sitting on my hand, she would try to rub herself against my finger, well this was kind of weird so I would put her back on the cage. But its perfectly normal and natural, its only the church that says it's wrong. But thats another topic.

Yeah, so do it if you feel the urge.

i would like to say that girls do suffer similary, but likely not to the sam extent.. and i am sure it is different for every girl. There has been times where I will do it like everyday for a week or so...but it is more so like once or twice a week..too tired, and mind busied with other things a lot of the time. Still want to, just can't. Always want to...although dislike the fact of donig it. Sex much better. =)

This question is a little off-topic, but when guys become aroused during manual stimulation, doesi t cause them to have to urinate? I know that ejaculation and urination are different, I'm not referring to ejaculating.

What about in girls? It seems like even I have a sudden need to urinate during/after stimulation. Maybe it's just because everything becomes overly stimulated?

This question is a little off-topic, but when guys become aroused during manual stimulation, doesi t cause them to have to urinate? I know that ejaculation and urination are different, I'm not referring to ejaculating.

I suppose so, but afterwards, not while you are doing it.

And that applies to anything, not just manual stimulation.

• 2 weeks later...

after doing the deed I always will urinate right after or up to 10 min after.

Me and my gf were talking the other day after she had gone to the gyno for a first time check up. I guess she was asked if she is #1 sexually active and #2 it she masurbates, i guess to size the forcepts (not sure if that is what the tool is called..) but she asked me when she was telling me this if girls can masturbate, and she was serious.

has anyone esle heard of somene not knowing about this until they were 18 or older, or does my gf just live a very sheltered life?

it's mind blowing, lasting at least 10 seconds (which can be cut-off if I want to go multiple)

someone explain to me how a guy 'cuts off' an orgasm and goes multiple. I was told that to achieve a multiple you needed to practise?

Someone fill me in..please..

I never had an orgasm from sex till I was 22 and its because I started masterbating I mean I get of in a very unusuall way but hey if it aint broken why fix it I do it about 4 times a week and find myself to be less moody. So I say enjoy because EVERYBODY has done it even if they couldnt get off or new what they were doing.