Once Upon A Time... -SuperDave71

SuperDave71

Mines,

Thank you very much. I appreciate everyone's kindness and support for trying to help others. Please understand that I merely trying to help and not trying to be correct with my advice. My main goal is to let others look at their current situations from a different perspective. Thank you again for your support and positive feedback.

-SuperDave71

• 2 months later...

We all have stories...

I am sorry but I would rather leave the past the past. Its not personal...it's that i can only beat a dead horse so many times. Just know this...

1. I lost the girl

2. Started no contact

3. Grew emotionally and spiritually

4. Ex came back... (but still had her same issues)

5. I refused to get back together because I had learned my lesson. (she asked me btw)

6. I give (hopefully) good advice based from my mistakes.

Please understand my story is really no different than others. I just happened to be someone that really wanted to learn from my mistakes. I choose to blame ME for MY mistakes....not for hers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for understanding

-SuperDave71

We all have stories...

I am sorry but I would rather leave the past the past. Its not personal...it's that i can only beat a dead horse so many times. Just know this...

1. I lost the girl

2. Started no contact

3. Grew emotionally and spiritually

4. Ex came back... (but still had her same issues)

5. I refused to get back together because I had learned my lesson. (she asked me btw)

6. I give (hopefully) good advice based from my mistakes.

Please understand my story is really no different than others. I just happened to be someone that really wanted to learn from my mistakes. I choose to blame ME for MY mistakes....not for hers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for understanding

-SuperDave71

HI Superdave,

Would it be a bad idea if I call her up again? I called her up about 10 days back and she answered the phone and we talked for 15-20 mins - this was after 1 month of NC (after a total of 3 months of BU). I asked her out and she said probably not now. After that I have not contacted her again and neither has she contacted me.

Since I called her and she talked to me, shouldnt I take it forward now?? Shouldnt I slowly try to start talking to her and probably after sometime she might want to meet me??

Please advice.

My complete story is on this forum

Need some help

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived