It Just Occurred To Me...I Know What She Wanted From Me

fasthackm

I knew about 3 months back in fact!, because we were arguing and I told her that she was so spoiled and all she wanted was someone to take care of her. That's just it! That's what she wanted during our 1st rship and I failed to propose then and now this time and I failed to propose again. Ofcourse she is pissed, coldhearted, and hurt. During her childhood her father was never there for her, never wanted to listen to her problems, and when she got knockedup in hi school, her father was very cold and forced her to get an abortion. Now, after I break it off with her, she frantically out on Eharmony looking for a 'sugar daddy' to take care of her so she can quit her job and stay at home with her home schooled son, it's so evident!! Well you know what?!, I want a woman to TAKE CARE OF ME!, for a change! I am most definitely not the right guy for Jennifer, I don't care how hot she looks, how good she smells, how yummy ****, well enough of that! No kind of sexual temptation is worth over-riding common sense. Jennifer is just a little girl living in a 34 y.o.'s body. So sorry Jennifer, I'm not that kind of guy I will miss you tho, well I guess I'll miss your hottness because your personality never showed up!!

Archived