Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Thekid55's Healing Journal

thekid55

Haven't posted in here in a few days.

I got a text from my ex tonight.

She said 'Hey'. After I didn't respond, about 25 minutes later, she texted me again saying 'I don't know why you aren't talking to me but I have some things that I want to say to you'. Did not respond to that either. They really weren't THAT important if she didn't feel the need to tell me then and there.

I have no time for that crap anyway. I go back to school this weekend and it was probably some ploy on her part. Maybe she fighting with her fling. Who knows. F it.

my ex is doing the same thing.. messaged me a week ago on facebook.. didnt respond..

then she text me some stupid flyer on tuesday of a TV show i like.. ignored it..

then she texted me yesterday to ask me if i got her text.. lol.. ignored it..

i dunno i guess when they finally realize your moving on they want to see if they still have you.. but im like you i want to have nothing to do with her, i know i can find someone better, then a girl who starts a new relationship a week after we break up!

My ex texted me AGAIN today. (This was right before my date, mind you).

Her: Hey. I really want to talk to youu

No response from me. I ignored her again and she didn't text me anymore.

God, I hate this crap. I don't want to respond because I don't want any drama. I know she is probably still dealing with being rejected from the douche.

Who knows why she's reaching out to me though. I doubt it's sincere because she really hasn't made much of an effort. No calls, all texts. I'm not going to be part of her plot. She may want to use me to make the douche jealous or she may be alone right now and think I'm an easy target. Who knows, but that's really my gut feeling on this thing.

Anyway, I'm going all out tomorrow night. Huge party. Got a suite that this girl's dad paid for. I'm about to go wild tomorrow night.

For the date, it went really well. I've been tight with this one girl since high school. Her and I have never hooked up, but we can literally sit there for hours and talk, which is exactly what happened. We went to eat at this restaurant at 6:30. We didn't order for an hour because I was too busy yapping about my life. She told me all of these stories too. We finally ate and when there was finally a break in the conversation, I looked at my watch and it was 9:00. I was like, damn. This has been great!

She's studying to be a doctor and it's obvious there's attraction there. She got a little jealous when I told her about my crazy NYE, but hey, I've got status. This is the type of girl I wouldn't hook up with until I get older. I feel like she's someone who I could marry, but the logistics are way off right now. We go to school three hours apart, we are both focused on our careers, etc. She invited me out again this weekend, so I'll probably hit her up.

Before the date, I stopped by my local grocery store because I've been talking to this one really cute cashier. Her and I talked for like an hour (her boss was not happy). She was sad when I told her that I had to go and gave me one of the tightest hugs I've ever gotten. I'm going out with her on Saturday, and she really, really likes thekidd. She wants to wife me up, Ha.

Who knows what'll happen, but I want the ex to just go away.

My ex texted me AGAIN today. (This was right before my date, mind you).

Her: Hey. I really want to talk to youu

No response from me. I ignored her again and she didn't text me anymore.

God, I hate this crap. I don't want to respond because I don't want any drama. I know she is probably still dealing with being rejected from the douche.

Who knows why she's reaching out to me though. I doubt it's sincere because she really hasn't made much of an effort. No calls, all texts. I'm not going to be part of her plot. She may want to use me to make the douche jealous. Who knows, but that's really my gut feeling on this thing.

Anyway, I'm going all out tomorrow night. Huge party. Got a suite that this girl's dad paid for. I'm about to go wild tomorrow night.

just like u told me in another thread... she wants to know she still has you..

and ur ignoring her.. so she feels like she is losing you and thats bothering her..

if she REALLY has something important to tell you she will get the message accross.. dont give in to her insincere ways of reaching out to u

Ya'll are too much! Hahahaha.

I love how I can always provide some comic relief in this journal.

My ex has become a laughing stock to me now. I wish someone would just give her sorry ass the hook. I don't want to deal with that anymore.

But it's crazy at the same time. When you are truly feeling good again, they always seem to come sliding their way back into your life. Makes Swingers look like the gospel.

For everyone's comic relief- I'm currently texting grocery store girl about my advanced 'bagging techniques' when it comes to produce, certain groceries, etc. I'm saying some of the craziest crap to her and she's eating it up. She wants me to come over and everything, but it's 3:15am and your man has a huge weekend ahead of him before classes start next week (sigh).

SA- I talked to P. The kid has got his groove back. I knew it would happen for him. Good dude.

Well, another awesome night in the books.

The hotel that we stayed at was sick. Suite was ridiculously nice. We ended up buying bottle service and going to this bar that had a pool in it. Really nice spot. Hundreds of people. A lot of the girls were salty, but that didn't even phase me at all. I grabbed a few numbers and sent a few texts, but nothing bit. Until like 2am. My group met up with this 'girl' who I seriously thought was like 25 when in reality she was 34, recently divorced, and has two kids. (When I get drunk, I immediately knock off like five years on a woman's age). A friend ended up grabbing all of our swim trunks and I did a cannonball into the VIP section of the pool at 330am. The pool was disgusting, one couple looked like they were having sex in it earlier so I showered as soon as I got back. The 34 year old did end up coming back, but she was so annoying. Annoying to the point where we all went to sleep at like 5am, woke up at 830am just to get her out of the room. When I woke up, I realized that I had big time beer goggles and she did look like she was over 30. Hair dresser too. Hm.

I'm going with the grocery store girl tonight and tomorrow morning my uncle is taking me to this diner to meet this one cute waitresses that he's been talking me up to. He says the girl is a knockout and I trust his judgment. We'll see what happens there.

Few other points

-I completely forgot the 34 year old's name. I really need to get better at remembering this stuff.

-Most of the time when I get a girl's number, I have her enter it into my phone. Well, last night I ended up entering numbers myself. One problem: I would forget their names. So I'd input: Girl 1, Girl 2, Girl Blonde, Girl Hot.

Just living my life.

you got that right,34 is older than 30 soon you'll be calling me and SA kids,thinking that 22 is older than 30,lol

i have a hard time remembering names,once somebody introduces themselves to me the next sec i'll forget their names. i really pissed off some girls with this,but who cares.

good times

Ended up cancelling with grocery store girl. I'm literally dragging after that 'pool party' last night. She wasn't too happy at me, but hey, the sun will come up tomorrow.

So tomorrow:

-I'm meeting this waitress with my uncle tomorrow. I really don't have a gut feeling about how this will go.

-At night, I'm going to meet up with one of my flings. Let's call her softball girl.

Back to school on Monday

Keep it up when you get back to school. Enjoy that last semester. Ah to be in college again.

college tell me about it.. different girl everynight from thur thru sat..

its so easy in college, almost to easy. kinda doesnt prepare u for life after college. u take all that for granted..

college tell me about it.. different girl everynight from thur thru sat..

its so easy in college, almost to easy. kinda doesnt prepare u for life after college. u take all that for granted..

yes, it does prepare you,so we won't have to deal with the confusion later on,once that's out of the system.

look at all young people who rush in long term without getting the chance to experience that,they end up cheating,breaking up and whatnot.

cheers

yes, it does prepare you,so we won't have to deal with the confusion later on,once that's out of the system.

look at all young people who rush in long term without getting the chance to experience that,they end up cheating,breaking up and whatnot.

cheers

yes it does prepare u in that sense ur right.. and i did get it outa my system.. and i would never ever cheat..

cheers.. im sitting home drinking.. my friends called to go out.. but they only call i feel to go round up the girls for them.. i know if i go out there will be a few girls prob 22-24 that wanna go home and play.. and its just not in me.. my heart is with my baby.. even though it would be nice and take my mind off of it.. for some reason i wouldnt feel good about myself in the morning..

I know what you mean 22. At some point though you gotta get back out there. Wait till you're ready though. You'll be glad you took the extra time. I feel way better about dating now. When I first started dating shortly after the split it just wasn't really in me either. After a few months things start to change.

Yup. Remember these days and make the most of them. At 22 in January I was sitting in a hot tub in Miami with like 4 ladies at like 4 am. Good times. Enjoy it while it lasts.

aint that the truth.. while it last..

at 22 in january i was in whistler bc snowboarding partying all night, going home with the special lady of the night...