Erection and Kissing Poll (FOR GIRLS)

I know there have been a bunch of topics like this, but the girls don't reply much to them and it'd be nice to have a girls input.....

When you are making out with a guy and you feel a boner does it make you think "eww thats nasty" or do you like it?? These examples are just general, if you could explain more thatd be great.

Um usually if im kissing a guy in public then I would say keep the boy down "easy there" but if we are at home or in priavte... then yeah its a turn on. It lets me know he is attracted to me and that I turn him on, which in return turns me on.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know there have been a bunch of topics like this, but the girls don't reply much to them and it'd be nice to have a girls input.....

When you are making out with a guy and you feel a boner does it make you think "eww thats nasty" or do you like it?? These examples are just general, if you could explain more thatd be great.

The first time I felt my boyfriend's boner while we were making out, he pointed it out himself and he was like, "sorry for my little friend.." haha. He said he was embarrassed, but then I also told him I was embarrassed too, probably because I gave him one lol. But yeah.. it's nothing to us now.. he always gets one when we make out and we just got used to it. And to drive him more insane, I like to get on top and grind myself on him when we make out lol.

• 2 weeks later...
whoah wait. Do guys actually get boners when they kiss a girl they like? Like, is that natural with all guys or something? O__O I...never...knew...

Lol. Hell things get a little stiff down south when some of us are just in the general vicinity that special lady let alone the actual kiss. Some guys just have a big sex drive and some don't. I'm sure the ladies are the same!

• 2 weeks later...

it's just.. it's gets me time to be comfortable in so close situation. to realize it's happening makes me a bit shy, but more like thinking that "i'm getting hot too.. what if i would do something embarrassing?"

like once when i was kissing with my ex bf and i was on the top, my boobs where almost out of my bra and it took much time for me to realize it. he liked it, i'm sure, but i was like "no no no.. i'll wear polo next time!"

• 2 months later...

hmm, its hard to say.... I would be a little weirded out at first but then I would think in my brain - Oh he is truly attracted to me. I would stop kissing if that happened because I would know how far he would like to take it and I might not be ready for that, so that could pause me.

If it's my husband (or in the past bf), I love it. If it was a guy I was dating or just getting to know, It wouldn't bother me, it would flatter me accually if I accidentaly noticed... BUT if he tried to get it all up on me to let me know he had it, that's another story. It's intrusive an dumb to assume Im okay with feeling it on me when we are just getting to know eachother.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok, ive been reading all this, and its really encouraging to know that getting an erection isn't as freaky for the girl as the guy.

but kind of along the same subject(yet not), what about the random erections? I dont know if this has been discussed or not(just joined to post in this thread), but-i kid u not-erections happen(at least to me, and i hope to others so im not just a freak) at totally random times. Most often for me, ill be sitting in one of my computer classes at school...yeah. basically, nothin has happened to validate it, but i end up lowering my chair a bit and sliding as close to the desk as i can.

whoo, random stuff as fast as its coming to me.......

uhm it happens to me all the time!!!and im 13 so your not alone...and i just talked to my gf about it tonight and she is 12(turning 13 really soon)and she said she wouldnt mind...and unlike other people that have replied these boners are totally random!!!...i could just be walking down the the hallway on my way to a class and its like there...and i know you may have posted that question a while ago but it was bugging me.

• 2 weeks later...

umm.... if a woman is offended by a man getting a boner during a make out session, she's probably playing for the wrong team and seriously needs to reconsider her sexuality. I mean.... it's not like I've ever said "You're Wet...where?!! Oh GROSS!! What the crap?!"

Knowing that you are arousing the person you are into is an amazing feeling that can transcend the physical.

And as an FYI for the ladies that were wondering if it's abnormal for a guy to NOT become aroused while kissing you, there are a couple of very normal reasons this can happen.

1. Nerves - usually if I'm nervous/anxious about this, even in a good way, I find that I'm not... how shall I say.... "experiencing an engorged penile man part".

2. Too much Alcohol - and it's frustrating as all hell. I think this is God's sick joke to humanity; create a substance that makes you easily aroused, and at the same time it kills your equipment. That's just mean.

3. He's not into you - possible, but why would he kiss you like that then?

4. He's homosexual - ashamed of it, so he's really trying to enjoy it. Just won't happen though.

Hope that info helps.....somebody.

To the OP.... dude..... did this happen to you? Were you making out with someone and they freaked out because you were "stimulated"? I mean, what in the hell spawned this question? I thought it was pretty common knowledge to women that it's a good thing... should be taken as a complement if nothing else.