GF doesnt like to make out

redhotchilipepper

This is to strange but my GF doesnt like to make out (french kiss). She just pecks me on the lips a couple times but I really enjoy making out while having sex. I find it turns me on even more. I dont get why she doesnt like it... it really sucks!

She sais its all wet and thinks its gross when you use your tongue lol. I dont get it.

Anyone else have this issue?

Some people have aversions to certain textures in their mouths. She seems to dislike wet, slimy, wriggling, etc.

I once saw a show about a little girl that couldn't stand just about anything in her mouth and they were having trouble feeding her. It's something that has been discussed when it comes to picky eaters and whether picky eaters simply cannot stand the feel of certain foods.

Could also be that you are being too aggressive and she's saying she doesn't like it instead of criticizing your technique.

You basically have a couple of options:

1. Accept it

2. Make her want to kiss you while having sex.

One strategy may be to not french kiss her at all, only during sex, as if it's a treat. There are also other tactics but start with this one and see if it makes her want to kiss you during sex.

No, the wetter the better! My ex fiance was a great kisser, but I have to admit that sometimes it got boring if it went on for too long. Also, when it's too deep over a long period of time, it's not as sensitive as pecking on the lips. The tongues get lost or start getting sore/tired. But I love the intimacy of the wetness. Even with my last boyfriend who didn't have very good mouth hygiene, I liked the slipperiness because it meant we could be close enough to get all up in each other's dirty body fluids, which turns me on a lot. I don't see how anyone in love wouldn't like it. Maybe she's not there yet?

Maybe she doesn't like the feeling of you being inside of her and a tongue in her mouth at the same time? I can imagine that feeling a bit weird for some people.

For kissing in general, when kissing for longer periods of time you could use less of the tongue and do more on the lips? You could maybe wait a little longer to use your tongue and even then use it sparingly. Or does she have no problem with makeout sessions with you normally?

My ex boyfriend didn't like kissing me full stop. He only ever pecked me on the lips, there was no open mouthed kissing, there was no french kissing. And he expected me to happily give him head! Needless to say, I'm happy I don't have to deal with him any more, because it was just so boring.

So, if she doesn't mind kissing you open mouthed, be thankful. I find french kissing can get too sloppy after a while, but yeah it is really * * * * ing hot when timed right. Maybe just say to her it's something you'd really appreciate her doing because it turns you on? If she's so adverse to it then ask why and see what her reasons are. Just make sure you don't overreact and make her feel comfortable telling you why.

My boyfriend is a VERY picky eater and very sensitive to textures/foods/smells, but he likes open mouth/tongues and always initiates it too.

He told me that a previous gf of his in his past had bad breath and he would gag and wouldn't like doing it with her, but he does it with me because I have nice breath.

It's very possible that your breath isn't nice and she isn't going to tell you.

I dated a guy with horrible breath and I never open-mouth kissed him because of this. Too gross.

You might have bad breathe and your SO doesn't want to tell you.

lol no way I have very good oral hygene.

It was strange though... when we first started making out I was sticking my tongue so far into her mouth and I was thinking that she didnt know how to make out so I would just stop because I dont like doing that. Then she told me she doesnt like making out using tongue so I told her thats no problem. She said she just liked kissing with lips only.

I am not a very aggressive kisser. I like it to be 50/50 from both sides.

Oh well I just have to accept that about her ](*,)

• 2 weeks later...

It's all about timing man. If you're just sticking your tongue in aggresively, many won't like it. It's all about tension and emotion. Start out slow, use your lips well..make it more passionate each time, and when you use your tongue..slowly use it, not aggressively. No way the girl could not dig that unless she is just not a fan of kissing at all, period. Personally want the girl I am with to appreciate kissing and all that comes with it. It is one of the most intimate things in a relationship to me, if a girl doesn't like to kiss..she's out.

It's all about timing man. If you're just sticking your tongue in aggresively, many won't like it. It's all about tension and emotion. Start out slow, use your lips well..make it more passionate each time, and when you use your tongue..slowly use it, not aggressively. No way the girl could not dig that unless she is just not a fan of kissing at all, period. Personally want the girl I am with to appreciate kissing and all that comes with it. It is one of the most intimate things in a relationship to me, if a girl doesn't like to kiss..she's out.

I totally agree and I am by no means an aggressive kisser. I always start out by kissing her neck and cheeks to get her in the mood and she does the same to me. Then I start kissing her lips gently but it doesnt matter how I approach the situation she just never opens up to actually let me in there with my tongue lol. I never shove my tongue down her throat or anything like that... the only time she will ever make out with me is if she had a few drinks lol.

It really really bums be out because I love to make out during sex... it makes it so much better for me but I cant do much if she doesnt like using her tongue to kiss.

Many of the women I've kissed have commented on my technique...and how bad some guys are at it. The usual complaints are too much tongue, too far in the mouth, and too much pressure on the lips. I have to say, I don't much care for a tongue stuck too far in my mouth either. Kissing shouldn't feel like an act of aggression. There's no turn on by attempting to invade someone's tonsils. And it shouldn't feel like you're trying to use your lips to pick up a watermelon.

Still, I've never met someone who insisted on kissing closed mouth. The lips have thousands (I don't know, but it's a lot) of nerve endings. Just grazing your lips over your partner's can light up your senses. And an occasional light flicking of your tongue over her lips can build quite a fire as well. No penetration necessary. But if she does part her lips, don't dive in. Keep the occasional, light flicking motion on her front teeth and the tip of her tongue.

It sounds like you've got the technique already. Maybe she's just been turned off to it a bit because of all of those "other" guys. She may grow to like it, and she may not. Either way, I don't think I would find it to be a deal breaker.

Archived