Miss him still, but I won't let him know...cuz it doesn't matter

I'm just venting...nothing serious is going on, just racing thoughts of him moving on, and with someone else is on my mind.

So while we broke up a year ago officially, and stopped hanging out about 4 months ago, the only contact we've had were a few text messages he's sent. And finally I replied to one of them yesterday. A good little chuckle back and forth over silly things.

Though of course, I'll never let on that I miss him so much. I wish we were still together in a way, and I love him still.

I've met tons of guys over the past two months, a few that have asked me out, and some have piqued my interest. And I've declined with the ones of little interest, while the others haven't quite panned out, but no biggie. I've even went through two months thinking and coming to terms that at my age of 32, there is a strong chance I may never marry or have kids. And I was fine with that, and made peace with the idea.

So after months of not even caring to check, on Sunday, I checked, and noticed he was surfing on the dating site we met on. I've had mine hidden for the past two months (been super-duper busy, and just don't care to be on there). Then just now, I checked, and the first time in a year, it's now down / hidden.

The thought that he could now be with someone great...sucks.

We had so much in common, goals, interests, family, lifestyle. I wasn't ready when I met him.. coming off of a disaster relationship...and I took my baggage out on him. Took 6 months to try to work through it...though, with all that, because of timing, he thought that I wasn't his soul mate, because we didn't meet at the right time.

Don't get me wrong...he's got issues, and he's not perfect. Still, I miss him...all the time.

Hang in there! Just stay strong, healing is similar to a mountain, at first you feel pretty good but as time progresses you miss him more and more, until your to the peak then from that point on you miss him less and less. Hold tight my friend

Don't feel alone Bunnie.....many of us are here for that same reason.

I too have met a lot of women lately, but it's too soon for me. My wife sucks all my energy out, constantly, and I'm fighting it but it's difficult.

She's still very VERY heavy on my heart, mind and soul. I've been told that time will heal...and it might, somewhat, but right now it doesn't feel like it.

For now though, we just have to endure and use whatever tools we can to get through it. All of us with broken hearts.

It seems my worst enemy is my mind right now. I fight it constantly.

I also miss her, terribly. It sucks, but here we are. Gotta live.

Archived